Devils

Wingers:

1) Speed/Acceleration
2) Dribbling
3) Finishing
4) Passing/Crossing

-World class wingers are strong in 3-4 of these attributes
-Decent wingers are strong in 2 of these attributes

This cat doesn't seem to be strong in any of these attributes...basically having zero pace or dribbling ability and average to terrible finishing based on his form.

I swear to god he looks like Coutinho on the wing at times. Just looks clueless.

Birdy

Wingers:

1) Speed/Acceleration
2) Dribbling
3) Finishing
4) Passing/Crossing

This cat doesn't seem to be strong in any of these attributes...basically having zero pace or dribbling ability and average to terrible finishing based on his form.

I swear to god he looks like Coutinho on the wing at times. Just looks clueless.

1 is the only one he is decent at. He is not slow

His biggest attribute, his off-the-ball movement, is not included in the list.
Which means again he should not play as a winger.

Can't really fathom why it's so difficult for Xavi to copy/paste the way Pep used him as a CF.
That's his only viable position

jamrock

Playing him as a CF would be a even bigger waste of money, Xavi is even now catching up on his lack of composure in front of goal, he use to he told to cut in as much as possible, now he almost exclusively stays wide, having him close to goal is a waste.

Fati comes in & you can see they have been given different instructions immediately.

He's a good player don't get me wrong, but for the price we paid, you expect the new villa, that's WC money.

Givenchy

Only way he makes it here is if he turns into a clinical finisher and moves to CF, his positioning is his strong point but I'm not convinced his finishing will improve enough.

Ansu is better from the wing providing he stays fit and is also a much bigger goal threat. On the other wing we need a speedster ofc. it's Griezmann situation all over again. It's frustrating we are still making the same mistakes in regards to transfers, this was a totally unneeded buy in a time of economic struggle.

DsLR

This brother has no pace, dribbling skills or agility AND he cant finish?

"Movement" can only get you so far. Just so bad

bastardo

He's the new Pedro except he isn't as pacey & isn't clinical.

Pedro can actually dribble. Hate to be this down on a young player, but there's no particular skill that he excels at. Future superstars typically have one x factor that they really excel at.

Barcilliant

Wingers:

1) Speed/Acceleration
2) Dribbling
3) Finishing
4) Passing/Crossing

It is crazy how all these so called professionals can't see the obvious but the ordinary fan can.
I mean look at Garcia too. Everyone knew he would be a lemon but we still brought him back.

Home of Barca Fans