7 - Ferran Torres

Nazario1985

Like I said, one month and Fati will be starter. Torres way too wasteful.

No way Fati will be starter in a month not even the start of the next season.

As predicted they will give him some minutes here and there this end of the season, then wait & see in the pre-season.

It's his last chance, no risk at all.

jamrock

No way Fati will be starter in a month not even the start of the next season.

As predicted they will give him some minutes here and there this end of the season, then wait & see in the pre-season.

It's his last chance, no risk at all.

He will definitely start next season are you crazy.

serghei

Ferran has to come good. It will be a blow for us if he flops too. Just another hit in the knee on the way back. A bad one. We can not afford to spend 50-60m on players only to see them flop because they don't have the required skills. That was Bartomeu's mo (actually way worse but you get the idea), this shit should be behind us and the top signings we make from now on have to deliver the goods, almost all of them with no exception.

The responsibility of Laporta, Alemany, and Xavi working with the scouting network is huge at this point. Both in generating income and in spending wisely.

So far he's a mixed bag.

Things I like: he's not lazy, works hard, his ball control is usually good, he's a smart player in terms of movement and linking up with his teammates.

Things I don't like: finishing is off and has to get a lot better, he doesn't have 1 vs 1 ability to beat his man which would make his job harder playing in the wing. His pace is not bad, but not great either, I'd say he has medium speed – also not ideal for classic wing play.

Ferran could work if you vary the wing play a lot, something which Xavi is not doing enough. He prefers, so far, classical wingers tasked with playing wide and putting in crosses after they gain space by beating their markers and forcing the individual duels. He has to give the wingers more freedom and work on more positional fluidity between them. It takes time to develop that, but that's the path forward.

Fati, Ferran, Raphinha is a solid young core to start with. Plenty of upside for improvement and forming a top partnership in the not too distant future.

Last edited:

Devils

In a performance where pretty much every player is terrible this guy manages to outshine the rest by being 3x as terrible as everyone else.

Devils

Hopefully there is another Amazon documentary about City this season. Would genuinely love to see the behind the scenes reaction to them selling this guy for 60m.

Home of Barca Fans