6 - Gavi

Nazario1985

Hope you're trolling. Gavi is a gem.

Or you need a pair of glasses :D

I don't consider a cardio rat a "gem".

That might work for ATM but not for FCB.

If you are willing to sacrifice a midfield position on someone who can only fight/run and put his face on the ground, then you can't complain about a shitty level from the team.

And don't tell me he has a little bit of other skills because their is a ton of player that could shame him in that.

His main issue I think is someone (maybe Xavi) put in his head that he's doing great, that's why he stopped developing and focused on his cardio role, which looks cute at 18, and a garbage at 24.

Nazario1985

Thank goodness he's still 19 then with only a year and a half of top flight football experience

Top flight football ? he wouldn't have set a foot in a top team anywhere else, we were in a complicated situation we would had put anyone in the field and call him a genius.

Nothing wrong with being 19 y/o, but when your skills are developing in the wrong direction ..

Kul_z

Blah blah efin blah. Same thing as jamrock shits on fdj, if we want to compete with big boys we need fdj, gavi, gundo, pedri(by far the least influential) as options. No better thing when shit get serious in 75' to have an option to put someone from above in to the fire. They are all top players, and i want for next manager or xavi's sakes that he has them and not to look on the bench and instantly oh fuck sub in romeu.

Joan

Blah blah efin blah. Same thing as jamrock shits on fdj, if we want to compete with big boys we need fdj, gavi, gundo, pedri(by far the least influential) as options. No better thing when shit get serious in 75' to have an option to put someone from above in to the fire. They are all top players, and i want for next manager or xavi's sakes that he has them and not to look on the bench and instantly oh fuck sub in romeu.
Ideally. Even then can’t keep them all in the team and happy.

But all those players bar Gungo are highly valued in the market. And Barca needs to sell.

Kul_z

Ideally. Even then can’t keep them all in the team and happy.

But all those players bar Gungo are highly valued in the market. And Barca needs to sell.
Every top team has those problems. Rotate more, not happy then fuck off. Although i'm quite sure they would all be happy that every third game have a start from the bench and get 20-ish minutes.

Home of Barca Fans