6 - Gavi

Birdy

Apparently Tebas is not letting Barca register Gavi's new contract
despite Memphis' and Pique's salary being wiped out from our books

Thoughts?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I don't understand. We made 12m from super cup, sold Depay for 3m and no longer pay his wages. Nou Camp has been almost full most matches this season for us. Yet we can't even register our own 18 year old from La Masia for 3m a season? I smell corruption in this bs league.

xXKonan

I assume the club took into account we would make the knockout stages in the CL.

But we ended up in the EL again and losing out on that sweet CL knockout stage money.

Porque

If this is not reason to discrad Busqets, who earns 20mil per season, then I don't know...

Club will probably look to renew Busi and Roberto to spread their wage and nominally improve the salary cap. Delay the deferral payments and maaaybe register Gavi if we are lucky.

It's painting the walls while the house is in fire though. Need to just bite the bullet and not renew any of them. Sell some players who are not performing (Ferran) and others if a big offer comes (Raphinha, de Jong) and maybe even someone we dont want to because we have to (Araujo, Balde).

It is what it is. Thank you Barto.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't understand. We made 12m from super cup, sold Depay for 3m and no longer pay his wages. Nou Camp has been almost full most matches this season for us. Yet we can't even register our own 18 year old from La Masia for 3m a season? I smell corruption in this bs league.

Correupt or not the rules are shite. Try to run football club under these rules. BS.

JamDav1982

Busquets is probably getting closer to 50m this season and around 20/30m to be paid by end of contract.

As have said many times.. that will be part of them trying to renew him.

Still reckon they might go for 1/2 years then loan him to MLS.. or at least try to as I am sure Tebas warned against that to try and get round salary cap issues.

JamDav1982

Correupt or not the rules are shite. Try to run football club under these rules. BS.

The clubs agreed to the rules.

The worst part is not adjusting them for covid.

How can it be Barca could not sell anyone and have a worse squad than if they were allowed to sell with 1:1 and have same finances but a better side.. potentially.

It doesnt make sense and damages league.

Home of Barca Fans