5 - Iñigo Martínez

Porque

Wasn't the best idea to pair Inigo-Araujo together, fresh from injury and never having played together.

Saying that the worst aspect of Inigo game yesterday was his ball playing, and that's supposed to be his standout attribute. Suggests far from ready to start a match right now.

He will get better, and should prove to be a better 4th CB option than Eric or Lenglet.

Still, pay bracket wise, wage too high for his squad position and I still fear adding his injury history to Christensen and Araujo.

On a tangent, how has Ndicka been for Roma anyone?

jamrock

He'll be fine.

1 game people 1 game.

This one is on Xavi, playing a complete new defenses, should have started one of Kounde or Christensen and bring Martinez off the bench.

But after they got destroyed this weekend I think he thought they'd be push overs.

JamDav1982

He will be 'fine' but whether he is worth 9m a season when have fucking 'good signing' Romeu at DM etc is another question.

Folk 'over reacting' about Romeu as well still eh.

jamrock

Lol if he was ever so obsessed with another man over the internet I'd kill myself.

Waste man behavior. ✔️

DM: ✔️
RB: ✔️
LF: ✔️

On top of that
CB: ✔️
CM: ✔️

Common L's : ✔️
Looking like an idiot for once again doubting me and the great Joan Laporta ✔️.
Running around the forum stalking me after get other L About anything remotely related to the structure of the club: ✔️

Most importantly being a 40 year old Virgin: ✔️✔️✔️

JamDav1982

None of that makes any sense.

You still trying to make out 'Barca signed a DM in Romeu' as some kind of argument.

Sensational stuff.

Do better.

Nae a virgin bud.

The 'Great Laporta' who said what you wanted would have destroyed future of club.

Sensational stuff.

jamrock

We pulled levels and didnt sign RB, LF and we won't be able to this Summer

😂😂😂

Dude can even take his L's always gonna stalk and whine little a little bitch.

JamDav1982

We pulled levels and we could have sign RB, LF and we won't be able to this Summer

😂😂😂

Dude can even take his L's always gonna stalk and whine little a little bitch.

Fake news....

Two loans and positions not fully addressed for future and.... Romeu.

Go tell us how good Romeu will be again and gloat about club signing a DM.

Take your L.

Go fantasise about folks 'virginity' and 'asses' on a football forum again. I demand it. Top banter.

One thinks one does protest too much....

Away to gym and cool off from these thoughts lad.

jamrock

Trying to spin the sad and lonely way you said "not a virgin bud" initially into a positive I see, I can fucks with it, no other choice really & it suits you.

JamDav1982

Haha 'not a virgin bud'.

Not sad and lonely bud.

Dont you worry.

Keep fantasising about other males 'virginity'and 'asses' online.

I insist it. It very much suits you and all too easy to take it there.

Doesnt make you look sad at all. Not in slightest chief.

jamrock

Just for future reference, so you don't look like the loser you clearly are, when someone calls you a 40 year old Virgin, the only acceptable response is either a smile and laugh or a very strong come back.

"Not a virgin bud" is just not it, not acceptable.

Now it you could just please stop being a internet stalker, I'd very much appreciate it, I don't welcome the attention of men like that, sorry i don't go that way.

This is what I'll do for you.

FDJ is the best midfielder in Europe over the past 5-10 years.

JamDav1982

Haha the 'loser'... mmm that would be the one who thinks it is clever retort to fantasise about th 'virginity' and 'ass' of those on a football forum.

I insist you keep up this top banter.

'Not a virgin bud'... Quality response hence why repeated. Simple and to the point.

Block me chief.

Very simple.

Stop stalking me and fantasising about other males sexual activity.... nah keep at it. Suits you.

FDJ is top class indeed..

Aint no doubt.

Last edited:

PhilS

Better than Eric? Eric is clearly a better offensive midfielder, but as a defensive CB, no one lets in more goals. Even though this new guy has to be 5th choice CB on this squad, better him than Eric. Maybe Martinez will show improvement, he is quite rusty.

iniestaGOAT

Haha the 'loser'... mmm that would be the one who thinks it is clever retort to fantasise about th 'virginity' and 'ass' of those on a football forum.

I insist you keep up this top banter.

'Not a virgin bud'... Quality response hence why repeated. Simple and to the point.

Block me chief.

Very simple.

Stop stalking me and fantasising about other males sexual activity.... nah keep at it. Suits you.

FDJ is top class indeed..

Aint no doubt.

Settle down. You are taking Ls in here again. Stop being a creepy stalker.

Be humble.
Admit Xavi gave you your first L.
Gave gave you your second.
I gave you your third.

Home of Barca Fans