39 - Héctor Fort

Asylum15

He's physically very strong too.
Loves to get in with shoulder tackles alot and for a thin framed guy, was bullying Bilbao at times.
As a poster said before, he wanted the ball, he was vocal and he was confident af.

I like this guy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavi said he was angry about the way Alaves was allowed to score and I think he meant Fort specifically as he also said we needed to foul to stop the attack.

Whatever. I also think Fort is showing potential and would like to see him more. Preferably on the right side

JamDav1982

Xavi would have been annoyed at Fort getting skinned then Frenkie not managing to solve it but most of all Araujo.. he cant be caught flat footed and so far off his man when ball comes in. He is making bad mistakes every game but his passing was better last night to be fair.

Both Araujo and Kound were getting caught flat footed and losing their markers with balls into box. It was chaotic at times.

khaled_a_d

Fort was a weak link in defense the moment he was subbed in tbh, and tbh he shouldn't be in such position as the kid isn't ready and is playing out of his position.

Messi983

Xavi said he was angry about the way Alaves was allowed to score and I think he meant Fort specifically as he also said we needed to foul to stop the attack.

Whatever. I also think Fort is showing potential and would like to see him more. Preferably on the right side

Don't think his anger was directed at anyone specifically but more on losing concentration just after scoring. It was what, 10 seconds after KO? They were still showing highlights of our goal and we already conceded.

JamDav1982

The biggest loss of cocentration was once again Araujo...

Completely flat footed and leaving his man spare in box for header which he has done time and again this season and is supposed to be his bread and butter defensively.

soul24rage

Hopefully Xavi plays him ahead of Kounde this season.

GGyZVltW4AEu6Nd

Home of Barca Fans