3 - Gerard Pique

Andresito

Staff member
I don't think there is an age limit, but I don't know if he wants to be the president one day since he has so many other distractions elsewhere (Kosmos, Davis Cup, FC Andorra etc.) and whether he can dedicate full time to the club.

To be honest I think those are preparations for his presidency, not mainly, but they certainly help. He's building up an enormous network of contacts through his company, so funding for his candidacy won't be an issue.
And Andorra is just a way for him to get some experience in business side of a club.

Being president for Barca is a relatively short period of one's career anyway. He'll still have the opportunity to continue his other projects after having been president and eventually replaced by the liberator Riqui Puig.

Messigician

What are we going to do bros.

Bartomeu just confirmed pique is bigger than the club and has contacts in the media to make him look good.

Nazario1985

He didn't want a collective wage cut, he wanted to do it alone first..

This will make him look good for presidency elections ...

Which let be honest he will win when the times come

olivis

I support the club legends taking managerial positions. It works well for Bayern and Ajax, we should follow their steps.

iniestaGOAT

He didn't want a collective wage cut, he wanted to do it alone first..

This will make him look good for presidency elections ...

Which let be honest he will win when the times come

No one's going to remember the stupid pay cut when he runs for president. Half of us forgot about it already.

He did it out of love for the club unlike busquets Messi and alba

malvolio

No one's going to remember the stupid pay cut when he runs for president. Half of us forgot about it already.

He did it out of love for the club unlike busquets Messi and alba

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit! love for the club :lol:

he would have retired already if he 'loved the club'. all this fake bullshit around the guy makes him so unbearable.

iniestaGOAT

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit! love for the club :lol:

he would have retired already if he 'loved the club'. all this fake bullshit around the guy makes him so unbearable.

Why would he retire for the love of the club when he is the best cb in the club?

malvolio

Why would he retire for the love of the club when he is the best cb in the club?

because he already is flirting with other stuff at the moment. has already retired from international football. and has publicly stated he wants to become president one day.

i don't have any issue with him if he doesn't love the club as much as he likes to tell people. but he could have retired for good and told us he is doing it for the love of the club.

iniestaGOAT

because he already is flirting with other stuff at the moment. has already retired from international football. and has publicly stated he wants to become president one day.

i don't have any issue with him if he doesn't love the club as much as he likes to tell people. but he could have retired for good and told us he is doing it for the love of the club.

Not saying Messi's a pussy but only pussies run when the going gets tough. We need pique right now more than ever as he's the best cb at the club no matter what Twitter trolls like to say

Home of Barca Fans