3 - Gerard Pique

gregorrin10

In 2019, De Ligt met Gerard Pique on a holiday and they spoke about his possible arrival. Pique told him not to come because he would not get minutes at Camp Nou. De Ligt plays on Pique?s side. De Ligt felt threatened and went to Juve. They say Pique denies this incident but De Ligt and Raiola, no.

(Sport)

I honestly wouldn't be surprised, if this turned out to be true. Pique's ego is so big, that he probably still considers himself as a top 5 CB in the world. I hope he never becomes club president, the delusions of grandeur would be unreal...

gregorrin10

Read a rumor that he will retire at the end of the season, and will be offered to be the new SD.

Time for De Ligt. Also Christensen (to replace Lenglet who needs to be sold). Although Xavi really wants Kounde, who would be just as good to start alongside Araujo, but I think Sevilla would want even more for him (80M) than Juve would for De Ligt (60-70M), plus De Ligt is also a year younger.

Windhook

tells how much people dislike him when only 1 guy wished him hbd on a barcaforum

:lol:

Well, rarely we celebrate any club players birthdays here it seems. I don't even know Messi's birthday, I know it's late June and recently learned that Xavi is January 25, but will forget this useless information soon.

Horatio

You're welcome
Well, rarely we celebrate any club players birthdays here it seems. I don't even know Messi's birthday, I know it's late June and recently learned that Xavi is January 25, but will forget this useless information soon.

Same for me. I am great at remembering anything visceral but dates I am the worst. Whether birthday's or historical events.

Don't remember any player's birthday.

Horatio

You're welcome
In 2019, De Ligt met Gerard Pique on a holiday and they spoke about his possible arrival. Pique told him not to come because he would not get minutes at Camp Nou. De Ligt plays on Pique’s side. De Ligt felt threatened and went to Juve. They say Pique denies this incident but De Ligt and Raiola, no.

(Sport)

Messigician repost

Nazario1985

People who been spitting on Pique will be crying how shit the rest of our defense is compared to him.

He was covering everything left by Eric as much as possible, but Eric is too much of a burden.

Can't blame him for the red, blood was raging i was hopping he punches that sucker !!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People who been spitting on Pique will be crying how shit the rest of our defense is compared to him.

He was covering everything left by Eric as much as possible, but Eric is too much of a burden.

Can't blame him for the red, blood was raging i was hopping he punches that sucker !!!

Likes of Pique and Busquets are old. They won't be here forever. The sooner Barca move on from both the better. From a lot of your posts it seem like you are blind or oblivious to their steep decline.

Need to sign a World Class CB this summer if possible. Would also love Tchouameni as a replacement for Busquets. If they cannot sign Haaland they should prioritize that instead of burning the money on an average talent like Isak or something.

Daisymorr

VERY unprofessional in the last 20 minutes. He was losing his mind and the Espanyol players read that. They just kept getting under his skin until he reacted and got the red card. He should have enough experience to see what was happening. He should also be setting an example to the younger players.

Too much whinging for my liking, cool head is needed at times, even in the heat battle such as today.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nah ref did wrong to send pique off. Basically got send off for an extremely light tug at the shirt after player kicked him deliberately.

Daisymorr

He sent both of them off because they started to bicker again right after being warned and getting yellows.

Yeah I agree, this is my point on Pique. He is obviously being targeted and wound up and he took the bait, hook line and sinker.

He should know better and control himself.

Home of Barca Fans