3 - Gerard Pique

Messigician

Piqu? responds to Unai Emery calling him a liar: "This comes from someone who was still complaining about the ref during the 6-1 match 3 years later. Get over it already, Unai."

Messi983

Piqu? responds to Unai Emery calling him a liar: "This comes from someone who was still complaining about the ref during the 6-1 match 3 years later. Get over it already, Unai."

Unai Emery: "Piqu? has to be sincere and stop lying to people. The other day, when we played against them, he actually made a penalty which wasn't called. Instead of staying silent, he comments on other matches to try and trick people."

Pique is an idiot but Emery probably even a bigger one to argue with him, lol.

Rassvet

To be fair, Xavi also said this in March 2020...

A large part of the [playing] staff seems extraordinary to me,? began Xavi. ?Starting with the goalkeeper [Marc-Andre Ter Stegen], who seems to me the best in the world; Jordi Alba, for me, is the best left back in the world; [Gerard] Piqu?, the best central defender in the world; [Sergio] Busquets, the best defensive midfielder in the world; and Messi, the best player in the world.?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomsan...-world-fc-barcelona-and-backs-neymar-reunion/

no wonder these cats are untouchable, he was serious

JamDav1982

Imagine being Haaland and being asked to got to a team that plays to protect old legs that slow down game and can barely run.

Sure he wouldnt mind attacking with Fati, Pedri, Gavi, Torres and Nico etc.. then they lose ball and its the amigo geriatrics trying to keep pace with opposition.

Pique, Alves and Alba backline with Busi on front of it. Those four were getting cunted and over run in the CL 9 years ago and three of four pretty much every year since.

Home of Barca Fans