3 - Gerard Pique

SmilerBam

She is from wealthier family than Antonella I think(even though latter had it good as well). Arabic family in jewelry business(god I miss it, except the weather). She is self-made to an extent but had all the connections and money. You can already tell from the level of English she spoke since very early on she went to fancy private school. She is definitely a hard worker though and more impressive than what Antonella did. But I can't really hate on Antonella. She seems the type of supportive woman a man needs. She truly seems to make Messi happy and not give him headaches. I am not so sure if that is the case with Shakira. I will have a woman that does not give me headaches over a successful musician that does any time of the day. You might deal with the drama for a few months but will not last with that shit for all many years lol. Unless you enjoy the drama. I don't.

Fun fact: J-Balvin is also from a rich family but tries to hide it and create narrative he had it tough and moved to States to work as a painter. He did work as a painter but simply because he wanted to not because he needed. But he is definitely trying to convince people of latter lol.

Successful people always retroactively try to convince themselves more and more they did everything by themselves and try to erase the fact they were in a very privileged position to start with not having to worry about their future regardless from their minds. Probably because of insecurities.

I usually called out the rich class on this in South-America. Boy they didn't like it.

Interesting.I like J Balvin, one of my favourite artists of the last decade. About Shakira vs Antonella, the difference is simple. If it would be a one time thing, i would rather have that with Shakira, by far. But i would stick with Antonella in the long run.

Horatio

You're welcome
If it would be a one time thing, i would rather have that with Shakira, by far. But i would stick with Antonella in the long run.

Damn...that's it. Although Antonella looks mighty fine in bikini and is prolly amazing in the sack as well. I mean...Argentinians after all.

iniestaGOAT

She is from wealthier family than Antonella I think(even though latter had it good as well). Arabic family in jewelry business(god I miss it, except the weather). She is self-made to an extent but had all the connections and money. You can already tell from the level of English she spoke since very early on she went to fancy private school. She is definitely a hard worker though and more impressive than what Antonella did. But I can't really hate on Antonella. She seems the type of supportive woman a man needs. She truly seems to make Messi happy and not give him headaches. I am not so sure if that is the case with Shakira. I will have a woman that does not give me headaches over a successful musician that does any time of the day. You might deal with the drama for a few months but will not last with that shit for all many years lol. Unless you enjoy the drama. I don't.

Fun fact: J-Balvin is also from a rich family but tries to hide it and create narrative he had it tough and moved to States to work as a painter. He did work as a painter but simply because he wanted to not because he needed. But he is definitely trying to convince people of latter lol.

Successful people always retroactively try to convince themselves more and more they did everything by themselves and try to erase the fact they were in a very privileged position to start with not having to worry about their future regardless from their minds. Probably because of insecurities.

I usually called out the rich class on this in South-America. Boy they didn't like it.

Does not matter if she grew up rich brah you need skills to make it in the music industry and me relevant for 20+ years and barely have the time to hang out with others

iniestaGOAT

I might be wrong about Shakira and I am purely speculating. What you posted might be the reason they don't get along and Shakira could still be a cool chick.

Truth is: I have been with plenty of Colombian women. And I don't like to generalize so it sounds bad if I tell you that they are all crazy. But if I would tell you that some/most are crazy I would be lying. In the end they did start to all drive me up the wall, every single one of them. Even ones where I thought they wouldn't. It was just a matter of time. On one hand I don't blame them. Lovely beautiful caring women, but victim to very toxic masculine culture.

Nothing to do with her being Colombian

Everything to do with her being 10 years older than pique and pique being a man child and hanging out with kids lole Puig probably

What woman would like to be with a man who goes clubbing with teenagers

Horatio

You're welcome
Nothing to do with her being Colombian

Everything to do with her being 10 years older than pique and pique being a man child and hanging out with kids lole Puig probably

What woman would like to be with a man who goes clubbing with teenagers

You know what, you might be in the right here. Don't know why I was looking passed Pique for the issue. He seems to become more and more of a cunt with every passing year.
Been harsh on Shakira. But Colombians are a handful sometimes. As Europeans we are not always adequately equipped to deal with it(figuratively speaking of course).

Home of Barca Fans