27 - Lamine Yamal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Raphinha would play there but noone is confident in Felix anymore. Xavi doesn't trust Roque either.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He's actually underrated because of his age. I mean you will get ridiculed if you say he is better than Dembele because he is 17, but he is far far better than Dembele even by today's standards.

I'd actually go further and say he is already better than Saka. Is far more smoother on the dribble and a better passer, whilst having a better first touch and first reception of the ball.

He just needs to tighten his finishing up a notch and he will actually be better than Salah. I'll give him 2 years max to overtake Salah as a footballer. He really is that good.

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
His only downside really is his speed. Were he a tiny bit faster he would be a different kind of monster. His creativity makes up for that nicely though.

Loki

Most of the time Barca doesn't need speed on the wings. Raphinha has speed, Dembele had speed, Neymar was on average slower than both. Who was the better player on the wing from those 3? First of all, a Barca winger needs skills with the ball, a good game understanding and a good finish. Yamal has it all already at 16. I don't care about his speed at all, as long as he isn't that slow that he starts running backwards.

Last edited:

Etoshow

This young guy is the club's future, he should be saved, he's a crack and can fully replaced Dembele if he doesn't get injured like the last one.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Raphinha would play there but noone is confident in Felix anymore. Xavi doesn't trust Roque either.

All true even leaving Lewy on late rather than subbing Roque on. It is clear though that Raphinha isn’t really a LW and Lewy is not the same player he once was. Felix was a great sub at 80 min because he demanded Napoli to double him and Fermin was gassed by 60 minutes

Home of Barca Fans