23 - Jules Kounde

mc_lovin

Kounde is the best Sevilla player since Alves in my book.

Would be a bit disappointed if we don't get him even after the great transfer window we just had so far.

CanadianCanadian

You don't know football if you think Kounde is a bad player. If Pepe is a 10 in the extreme physical tackles during his time in Madrid, Kounde is firm in the challenges which is what we need. Araujo can't be the only physical defender to bully forwards...
Just look at his performances against us and other top teams. There's a reason why Sevilla had the best defensive record in the league even while playing Rakitic and Papu Gomez with a combined age of 68 in the midfield LOL

Porque

The next target. The rumoured names and the signed names have been on point this summer. No suprises but at the same time no dissapointment with the completions.

Not my favourite defender, but a very very good one who bar a dip for a few months this season, has largely been great for Sevilla over a number of seasons. Can't argue with a young talented LaLiga proven defender over a number of seasons- which is the boards MO for this season and returning to the top. Same as that magical summer where we returned to the top of the football world in Laporta's first stint.

Birdy

Getting anxious about this, as he is the no1 NEED of the squad to be addressed this summer

But at the same time, I am thinking Allemany got this, as with all the transfers he is pulling this summer and last winter.
Best negotiator in the world?

serghei

Sign him up. Kounde is exceptional in neither area probably, but we need someone who can do most things very well.

Joan

Sign him up. Kounde is exceptional in neither area probably, but we need someone who can do most things very well.

Incredibly press resistant in my opinion. That's a stand out characteristic of his for me. Plenty of potential with passing even if not there yet. I trust Xavi to help him out with that.

serghei

We're not buying a bunch of players unless we know we can register them. Think.

Hope more like it. :lol:

Maybe we hired a hacker to allow us to register them, since it is apparently done by software :lol:. Would be the best transfer of the season.

Porque

If we add Kounde then that is 4 players added to the squad in the peak age group (Kessie, Christensen, Kounde, Raphinha) joining the squad.

Not ignoring Ferran the window before who should be in that same bracket.

Steps in the right direction.

Then next summer we can target fullbacks and the defensive midfielder if a solution doesn't come from within.

gregorrin10

If we add Kounde then that is 4 players added to the squad in the peak age group (Kessie, Christensen, Kounde, Raphinha) joining the squad.

Not ignoring Ferran the window before who should be in that same bracket.

Steps in the right direction.

Then next summer we can target fullbacks and the defensive midfielder if a solution doesn't come from within.

Don't forget goalkeeper.

Androutsos

Anyone who says that he doesn't have the physical attributes is just an idiot.

Literally has everything you could ever want in a centre back, and that is in spite of his lack of height, which he more than makes up for with his anticipation and jumping ability.

Home of Barca Fans