23 - Jules Kounde

Andresito

Staff member
Goddamit Jules

Kounde when Alba was acting like a cunt
images

Catta

I don't get the club, they have money to offer huge contracts to Rudiger and Christensen, while also being prepared to pay 80 mil for Kounde, but don't want to offer more to Araujo, who is better than any of those.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't get the club, they have money to offer huge contracts to Rudiger and Christensen, while also being prepared to pay 80 mil for Kounde, but don't want to offer more to Araujo, who is better than any of those.

calma, he'll renew

Trickykid

Don't be silly. The only reports about Kounde are that Xavi likes him, but that he's way out of our price range for now. Unless of course you have proof of us offering 80M?
I dont see any proof of us offering a huge contract to Rudiger either? I'm guessing we're sounding him out in case of the negotiations with Araujo breaking down, perhaps trying to entice him with our sporting project. We obviously won't be offering what is claimed he wants.

Araujo is good with potential to be great, and I really hope we manage to keep him, but he's not really better than any of those three as it is.

Catta

Araujo is good with potential to be great, and I really hope we manage to keep him, but he's not really better than any of those three as it is.

But he is better. Rudiger is shit outside of a back three system. Christensen is 4th choice in a back three that consists of a kid who plays his first PL season and a 38 year old. And Kounde is to short to ever be an elite CB, just look at the goals Real conceded against us, 2 of those were because Alaba is to short, also look at Ajax against Benfica, they got knocked out, because their CBs, Lisandro and Timber are to short.

Trickykid

But he is better. Rudiger is shit outside of a back three system. Christensen is 4th choice in a back three that consists of a kid who plays his first PL season and a 38 year old. And Kounde is to short to ever be an elite CB, just look at the goals Real conceded against us, 2 of those were because Alaba is to short, also look at Ajax against Benfica, they got knocked out, because their CBs, Lisandro and Timber are to short.

I agree about Rudiger - he has looked great under Tuchel, but I wouldn't dare betting on him replicating that form here. You're completely wrong about AC, though. He has been awesome, and has been a starter for many games, and had it not been for injuries and the contractual troubles, he would have started even more. Kounde is class, and would work just fine alongside a tall partner. And again, we're not going to offer 80M for him.

Don't suppose you have found sources for your claims btw?

krakdol

Too short ? lol

You know Carlos Puyol was the same size as Kounde right (1,78m) ? And Fabio Cannavaro was 1,75m...

Kounde has very good aerial duel stats... I'd say size doesn't seem to hinder him that much.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans