22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Blanco

What a player, so underrated legacy in football. If Kroos come back to German national team for EURO 24 and they play together that will be massive gift for football fans.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This old timer is more Barca than any of our current middielders. I see him assists score, run, play out of position.

And he was supposed to come here to retire.

Well done

JamDav1982

Yes its been Frenkie and Gundo as Barcas best two players easily..

Gundo was better earlier in season than a lot of folk made out and it was clear for a whille he would be better suited further forward than Pedri/Gavi are.

Recent games Lamine has been the best.

Gundo and Frenkie have looked a bit tired.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes its been Frenkie and Gundo as Barcas best two players easily..

Gundo was better earlier in season than a lot of folk made out and it was clear for a whille he would be better suited further forward than Pedri/Gavi are.

Recent games Lamine has been the best.

Gundo and Frenkie have looked a bit tired.

No never Frenkie no matter how you tried to sneak him I there. Can't do shit defending and does back passes when crosses the half way line.
Gundogan can be his dad and mentor.

JamDav1982

No never Frenkie no matter how you tried to sneak him I there. Can't do shit defending and does back passes when crosses the half way line.
Gundogan can be his dad and mentor.

Definitely Frenkie.

Nah same old lie about Frenkie 'back passes' when is most progressive player on ball and again yesterday created chances passing ball forwards.

Wee fake hardmen like Gavi on the other hand...

Defensively he is miles ahead of Gundo when both play deeper and wins the ball back a lot.

Those that drool over Gavi who is not even remotely in same league passing ball forward as Frenkie then moan about Frenkie passing... 'not his job' for some reason though.

The biggest 'backwards' passer in midfield is Gavi by a long long way.

Yesterday Frenkie was good defensively.... worked hard as fuck to get back and help the full backs double up particularly Fort and pressured their midfield well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans