22 - İlkay Gündoğan

DrPepper

Complete performance from the GOAT. :worthy:

Assist, Xavi-esque pre-assist, solo run etc. etc.

[gfy]GleamingEasygoingKitty[/gfy]

[gfy]SeriousGargantuanAsianelephant[/gfy]

[gfy]SpeedyBowedGoa[/gfy]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Amazing player. Gotta admit I was disappointed when we pulled the gun on Arda instead of waiting a bit for this guy to see if he recovered his form.

Last edited:

Jombi

Gundogan or Verratti, no one else is worthy.

I hope we stop this tunnel vision mentality in the future. Benatia or no one. Marquinhos or no one. Verratti or no one. Thiago Silva or no one. And we end up with Vermaelen and Song. Time to get real.

Jombi

Lucas Lima or no one. :coffee:

Maybe Lima will go to Real Madrid as he is linked more to them than to us. Verratti is unavailable. The sooner people realize this, the better. We have 60m to spend which is supposed to cover CB, LB and forward and people think we can just splash the cash like drunkards. Some people like to mock any suggestions who wont cost tons of money we dont have, but they will soon be up for a rude awakening. We have spent our midfielder money. It was spent on Arda, and that's it.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

We had the chance to make a really cheap bet on him some months ago and we again lost the train.

Now is too late, our midfield is packed and all the oil clubs will go for him.

Sad.

Cule4life

The Culest
i would love to have verratti but since that is not possible, I have to say this: ramsey or no one.

tumblr_ntg4u4PJyk1u38djvo1_250.gif

Darko

I hope we stop this tunnel vision mentality in the future. Benatia or no one. Marquinhos or no one. Verratti or no one. Thiago Silva or no one. And we end up with Vermaelen and Song. Time to get real.

I'm just saying no other midfielder(s) can replace Xavi (not that we need a Xavi replacement, Rakitic proved that).

Home of Barca Fans