21 - Frenkie de Jong

Barcilliant

Thing is, what is causing more harm to the club? Him or the mummy? We have a reanimated corpse with even higher wages playing instead of him...

Exactly. People want to hate on De Jong but look at Busquets. Gavin also is not even ready to be a starter and Xavi starts him. Xavi is a fool. He should take his Spaniards and fuck off to Girona or whatever team Pique owns

feggydinho

Rumors that Bohley is about to spend as much as 350-400 m in January and next summer.
I am sure Chelsea will be in for him again.

Our goal is to have him convinced that he has no role here, and accept the transfer once January comes

And it seems that the way to tell him he has no role here is to NOT play him in big games, and only rotate Busi with him in LL easy games.
Evidence from his recent interview that he counts how much he plays in BIG games:

@TheEuropeanLad
?
1h
Frenkie: "I knew that I would play less minutes at the start of the season. I have to make sure that I start again. Against Bayern Munich I didn't start. I need to make sure I will start the game against Real Madrid."

So where do we go with this, remove De Jong and leave Busquet and Kessie? Both are so slow and we'll see ourselves complaining about them in no time.

Maybe we could try Eric Garcia as a Dm

BusiTheKing

Came on and was levels above Busi and Gavi.

Xavi thinking those two are better than FDJ is an absolute joke.

FDJ is one by far the best athlete of all the midfielders as well.

There are instances there that he can read and has mobility to win ball back quikcly that Busi and and can invite players in to open up game.

Absolute joke Xavi doesnt play him and goes with a Busi/Pedri/Gabvi midfield that when started has won one of last 5 european game... V Plezn.

Never learns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88WcsVjm6Nk

The bias is obvious.

His actions simply added positivity, momentum, problem solving at a much higher rate than Gavi's, whose actions on the ball were just mostly plain and neutral, not putting us closer to anything.

Just the little things. That sombrero at the beginning fx, don't come and tell me people wouldn't have been gushing had it been Gavi or Pedri.

mc_lovin

Gavi and Pedri looks good when the whole team can press. The idea why they get preferred to Frenkie is pretty clear to me, it just falls apart as soon as the defence can't add pressure.

Co0ter

He should of joined Chelsea when he had the chance.

Pretty gay of him to come out with this now when shit has hit the fan, he should of been angry the moment Xavi benched him for the aggressive school boy and the fossil.

So you blame the player for the coach being absolutely retarded and playing two inferior players instead? Maybe he thought if he played better and didnt complain, he'd start. What we got was Xavi playing the same midfield that looked awful in what, 3-4 of the last 5 CL games?

Xavi was either stubborn or clueless, and it got us knocked out of the CL in the group stage after spending 150mil on transfers for him and signing several players on frees.

All he's given us is an early CL knockout and Xavicross. I was embarrassed to be a Barca fan while watching vs Inter, us blindly sending in crosses for 90 minutes like a 1970s English team.

mc_lovin

Our team as a collective can press only vs teams like Elche.

And Bayern, eh?

People throw around too much shit when we play a defensive line of Alonso-Garcia-Pique-Roberto and wonder why we don't play amazing football. Against Inter we had some of the most retarded defensive mistakes.

Birdy

So where do we go with this, remove De Jong and leave Busquet and Kessie? Both are so slow and we'll see ourselves complaining about them in no time.

Maybe we could try Eric Garcia as a Dm

Busi is gona in the summer, Kessi is not a DM

IMO Eric Garcia as DM, get back Nico in the summer, are the best options since Zubimenti is staying at La Real
We could snatch Jorginho for free in the summer for a temporary solution there

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Busi is gona in the summer, Kessi is not a DM

IMO Eric Garcia as DM, get back Nico in the summer, are the best options since Zubimenti is staying at La Real
We could snatch Jorginho for free in the summer for a temporary solution there

a lot of teams will try to get Jorgi, will be though

JedBanker

Think he will be the scope goat for xavi here. If things go pear shaped in the first half bet he'll be subbed for gavi at half time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Headless chicken performance. He is so bad at DM that dino Busi is still a better pivot than him, a travesty. I just want him sold

Home of Barca Fans