21 - Frenkie de Jong

JohnN

Irrelevant today I guess. We need a change badly when our players and playetyle keep deteriorating. I still feel the international break has a lot to do with everyone's performance.

Sailor Mars

Even if some people thinks he is overrated because his offensive contribution aren't good enough, he is at the very least a huge injection of quality to the sterile midfield. Runs and makes himself available for passes. Press resistant and also good at tackling. Can have a burst and carry the ball in midfield too. Amazing player.

JerseyAddict

Even if some people thinks he is overrated because his offensive contribution aren't good enough, he is at the very least a huge injection of quality to the sterile midfield. Runs and makes himself available for passes. Press resistant and also good at tackling. Can have a burst and carry the ball in midfield too. Amazing player.

+1 in this. For every letter.

Raki13

Way overhyped on here , guy doesnt offer nearly enough for the team , major let down. I would like to see him further up the park.

Raki13

I petty you for not being able to enjoy his beautiful display. You are missing a lot.

Just used to watching real quality over the years , namely Iniesta and Xavi and this guy offers not a fraction of what they did.

Still think he plays to deep for us.

JohnN

That didn't feel beautiful to me. At least not in the second half. He looked tired. I don't see a good reason why Vidal came on. Also what happened to Arthur?

Flavius

Why some of these guys say he is overhyped here? He just won the best midfielder award for the last season, I find it fair to be hyped. He will be much better with another tactic than this boring Valverde football, but hey...we must endure it.

Gnidrologist

"Overhyped"
1a9.gif

soul24rage

Just used to watching real quality over the years , namely Iniesta and Xavi and this guy offers not a fraction of what they did.

if you compare anyone, not just DJ, to Xavi and Iniesta, then you'll be let down everytime.

CatalinR10

sorry dawg but you can't compare anyone with Iniesta and Xavi.

Will be a loooong time untill someone comes even close to that level.

Home of Barca Fans