21 - Frenkie de Jong

Gnidrologist

He's a passive feminine boy like many young men today. This manifests in his playstyle. Can be quite creative at times, but is so far emasculated, that he has no will to fight.
Just watch at his ever grining face. He smiles all the time for no reason. Women and weak monkeys of the tribe do that to signal docility.

I really had high hopes for him and got disillusioned. This guy is so mentally weak. Typical product modern feminized society. Cute boy with some nice skills, but no fight in him. Period.

Last edited:

Temptation

He's a passive feminine boy like many young men today. This manifests in his playstyle. Can be quite creative at times, but is so far emasculated, that he has no will to fight.
Just watch at his ever grining face. He smiles all the time for no reason. Women and weak monkeys of the tribe do that to signal docility.

I really had high hopes for him and got disillusioned. This guy is so mentally weak. Typical product modern feminized society. Cute boy with some nice skills, but no fight on him. Period.
Sean Dyche fan surely?

Nazario1985

I really had high hopes for him and got disillusioned. This guy is so mentally weak. Typical product modern feminized society. Cute boy with some nice skills, but no fight in him. Period.

Fucking hell we got it boy !! "you're an alpha male" ;)

To make things funny, I asked AI to analyze the author of this masterpiece it was Exactly what I was thinking, when someone repeatedly attack something so unprovoked they must see it in them but can't accept it !!!

Here is the AI response : :w000t:

Projection of Insecurities

The intensity of the author’s critique suggests that the traits they attack e.g., passivity, femininity, perceived weakness might be traits they recognize within themselves but are unwilling to accept. By criticizing these traits in others, they distance themselves from these perceived flaws.

Overcompensation 🥳

The aggressive and hyper-masculine stance taken by the author could be a form of overcompensation. Overcompensation is a behavior in which individuals attempt to counteract their perceived weaknesses by displaying extreme opposite behaviors. In this case, the author might be overemphasizing traditional masculinity to counteract feelings of inadequacy.

Temptation

I doubt de jong has ever been angry 1 day in his entire adult life.

To be a top Midfielder, doesn't matter if you're Iniesta, zidane or gattuso.

You have to have some grit, he lacks it completely.
Iniesta had grit? Pirlo had grit? Xavi had grit? Kroos had grit?

Temptation

No they were just wondering soulless player who never wanted to succeeded in the pitch, everything happened in their career was pure luck & skill.
Soulless? Huh?

Wanted to succeed? Are you actually saying these words? Everybody including fat, 50 year old alcoholic fans want their club and players to succeed. You think FDJ doesn't wanna succeed? :lol:

Pure luck? Who said anything about pure luck? The players I named are technical magicians who excelled because of their technical skills and Football IQ not because of grit. Nobody is rating Iniesta, Xavi or Pirlo because of their grit!

Notice how I didn't mention Modric? It's because he actually has some grit unlike these players.

Grit isn't compulsory for every single midfielder.

Ironically, this post of yours is almost as cliched as the wannabe "alpha male" post you rightly called out.

jamrock

Iniesta had grit? Pirlo had grit? Xavi had grit? Kroos had grit?

Yep they all had grit, all had a never say die attitude on the field, grit isn't about being physical.

Its about not giving up and imposing your will on a game.

De jong doesn't have that.

Temptation

Yep they all had grit, all had a never say die attitude on the field, grit isn't about being physical.

Its about not giving up and imposing your will on a game.

De jong doesn't have that.
"Never say die" attitude is needed when you are facing adversity.

Xavi and Iniesta played for Prime Barcelona and Spain, teams which never faced any adversity and dominated every opponent easily because of how stacked the team was.

Prime Barca and Spain weren't known for big comebacks which require "never say die" attitudes. Can only think of the 6-1 against PSG which was past Iniesta's prime.

These are vague cliches Football fans throw at players on the basis of hindsight and collective outcomes.

Today you are saying De Jong doesn't have "never say die" attitude. Tomorrow if he wins a CL final, you'll change your opinion and he'll suddenly have that "never say die" attitude and "grit". It's ridiculous.

Not every player who has won trophies has "never say die" attitude. And not every player who has "never say die" attitude wins lots of trophies. Many midtable team players have that never say die attitude(like Mark Noble) and many world class players don't(like Mesut Ozil).

Home of Barca Fans