21 - Frenkie de Jong

fergus90

I don’t see Kimmich being that expensive a player now, 18 months ago completely infeasible. Just turned 29 with his contract ending in a years time whilst not currently having the best time of it with Bayern. Plus he might like to seek a new challenge.

khaled_a_d

I don’t see Kimmich being that expensive a player now, 18 months ago completely infeasible. Just turned 29 with his contract ending in a years time whilst not currently having the best time of it with Bayern. Plus he might like to seek a new challenge.

Many Bayern fans actually hope they get rid of him for some reason.
But I think it will be Garcia + a CDM, reportedly a physical one.

Givenchy

He'll 100% end up at Bayern and I honestly can't blame him. Guaranteed league titles and a decent shot at CLs.

Said before I can see him leaving this summer as we are so far off challenging in Europe. Makes sense for the club also with his wages, I just hope we don't get some meagre fee + a washed Kimmich. We had our pants pulled down vs Bayern on the pitch enough, let's not start taking Ls in the market too, Lewa is bad enough.

fergus90

The more realistic scenario might actually be De Jong to Bayern, Kimmich to Man City and Barca get Aleix Garcia. Hopefully the club can find a physical specimen too like a Tchouameni at Bordeaux before the market value skyrockets.

BJJ

We should sell for 90 to 100 million only. If the player wants to leave, let him.
What we need us a proper coach and good scouting. I'm not very hopeful with the statements made by Deco and Laporta, though.

M3ls

Can you remember his cool performances in matches against top teams in Barcelona?

I said it before and I’ll say it now - average at position 6 and very average at position 8.

100 million? Sell. Easily.

If a request comes for Pedri with an offer of 70 million+, he should also be sold.

Birdy

It is said to be around 60% Barca will have to spend on what they clear this summer.

They dont need to get to 1:1 to sign Kimmich if sell FDJ this summer.

And no 1:3 would absolutely not mean Kimmich needs to take 1/3 of FDJ wage.. thats not how it works at all.

Calculate Kimmich's asking wage and see what part of that 60% it amounts to.
No way it's happening

Givenchy

FDJ will want to go to EPL, rather than Bayern.
UTD, Chelsea, or Arsenal are all candidates to snatch him
Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal are just side steps and he'll earn a lot less money. United/Chelsea also have FFP issues.

If Frenkie is going to turn away from the wages he's earning here, it's to win the CL.

ArtistCatalunya

It is said that Frenkie can welcome getting a move this summer.
Well, I dunno how to comment this info. It could have some pros and cons for Barcelona.
If he goes, I think he would shine well at teams like Bayern, Arsenal, City..

Porque

Alan Varela would have been nice when we were interested and he was available for like 9m.

Nico-Varela starting double pivot for Porto. Would have cost us the same yearly amortization of Oriol Romeu.

tumblr_nn160igxo71tlb56zo1_400.gif

BusiTheKing

What was obvious in his absence is that everything grinds to a halt without his off-the-ball contribution. He's probably the single most important player on the pitch. That's not to say he's not without his faults. But the complications with him leaving will be much bigger than if it was Pedri or Araujo or Ter Stegen.

Home of Barca Fans