20 - Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

His clause was a Variable one as well. it was originally 30 million but it rose to 40 Million thanks to the amount of games he played last season.

While I don't expect him to Leave. but with the prices in this market and his quality he has shown so far a mere 40 million is really low. I think out of all our starters he has the lowest buyout clause of them all.

SocalBarcaFan

If he isnt listed a RB then Barca might not have one in Fifa 17. Vidal was listed as a RM in fifa 16. This only matters if you play Ultimate team and want to get full chemistry. Or just wait till Roberto gets an in form RB card which he should get plenty of this year the way he is playing.

God Serena

If he isnt listed a RB then Barca might not have one in Fifa 17. Vidal was listed as a RM in fifa 16. This only matters if you play Ultimate team and want to get full chemistry. Or just wait till Roberto gets an in form RB card which he should get plenty of this year the way he is playing.

It's also an annoyance for CM if they don't list RB as an alternate position. Especially if you have a larger roster. =x

Vilarrubi

Hopefully he is, especially after he started RB for Spain too. Does anyone know his rating on it? Hoping it to be OVR 80+ at least..

nibarcafans

Watched a game at the Camp Nou for the first time during last season, at home to Malaga, and it was that game that I first really noticed Roberto. Have been extremely impressed with him ever since. Has played and done a solid, reliable job, in so many different roles all over the pitch. Great to see him now making the right back spot his own, and hopefully he continues to develop and learn the position

Home of Barca Fans