20 - Sergi Roberto

khaled_a_d

I start to think Xavi is reading this forum.

As I said few pages back, Sergi being played as collateral RB all these years was criminal for his career, but he never complained due to his love and loyalty to the club.

If he's set to remain at the club, so be it, but FFS don't play him RB against any team above relegation zone in La Liga.

Nah.
Roberto lacks that 360 awareness that elite midfielders have, there was actually a good video about his performances with Manu and how many times he positioned himself wrong or played the wrong pass because he wasn't aware of his teammates.
Fullbacks can operate with more of 180 awareness, they don't need to scan the whole pitch as midfielders.
That is why Roberto turning to RB was such a huge career boost for him. He would have never been more than a hustle bench player in Barca, and would have never lasted long here.

Zidane82

He looked to have so much potential as a young midfielder.. I do not know when or why he has not developed..

That said he was decent the other night

Birdy

Nah.
Roberto lacks that 360 awareness that elite midfielders have, there was actually a good video about his performances with Manu and how many times he positioned himself wrong or played the wrong pass because he wasn't aware of his teammates.
Fullbacks can operate with more of 180 awareness, they don't need to scan the whole pitch as midfielders.
That is why Roberto turning to RB was such a huge career boost for him. He would have never been more than a hustle bench player in Barca, and would have never lasted long here.

You mean this one https://twitter.com/Blayasensat/status/1626577104338038787

Really shocking vid

Guy is the most clueless I have ever seen in my life when it comes to knowing what to do with a ball

vuji_31

But but goal on empty net and giving assist on one meter changes everythig LOL.

This fraud will be worst playern on the pitch on Thursday.

Home of Barca Fans