20 - Sergi Roberto

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Masterclass incoming vs United. I'm joking but he is still very useful as a midfielder, he deserves to be one of the scapegoats for his terrible RB performances over the years but he is easily good enough as a midfielder for rotation.

ajnotkeith

He has a goalscoring eye at midfield. Remember him scoring a few there start of last season too before he got injured.

As a substitute, he gives more than enough performance and Xavi is right - he is one of the players who gets an incredible amount of hate for no reason.

Instantly looks more mobile and threatening than Kessie in that position.

Porque

He has a goalscoring eye at midfield. Remember him scoring a few there start of last season too before he got injured.

As a substitute, he gives more than enough performance and Xavi is right - he is one of the players who gets an incredible amount of hate for no reason.

Instantly looks more mobile and threatening than Kessie in that position.

Ok so I admittedly have hardly watched him, but is he any worse than Fred?

MTL_Barca

Decent game, if me keep playing 4 midfielders he might actually be useful going forward.

Should never play RB on a regular basis again though.

Messigician

Xavi was waiting for a game like this

Xavi: "I see Sergi Roberto in training, doing well in matches... and yet still he is always criticized. I don't know how. He's a bigger Bar?a fan than the flag itself. I saw it with Marchena in the national team too. The most unfair criticism that I have ever seen in the history of football."

Messigician

Xavi: "Sergi Roberto is one of the most unfairly criticized players that I have ever seen. He always does well, in whatever position. He's very altruistic, a big Cul?, has excellent attitude... I want him to renew and stay many years here."

vuji_31

Xavi was waiting for a game like this

Xavi: "I see Sergi Roberto in training, doing well in matches... and yet still he is always criticized. I don't know how. He's a bigger Bar?a fan than the flag itself. I saw it with Marchena in the national team too. The most unfair criticism that I have ever seen in the history of football."
He is clown, one good game against Cadiz does not change last 8 years pf pain.

Windhook

I start to think Xavi is reading this forum.

As I said few pages back, Sergi being played as collateral RB all these years was criminal for his career, but he never complained due to his love and loyalty to the club.

If he's set to remain at the club, so be it, but FFS don't play him RB against any team above relegation zone in La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans