20 - Sergi Roberto

Messi983

I understand how other players got mega-contracts, but how the heck did Sergio Roberto end up with 170k a week?

Considering he is a squad player, he is an absolute winner for securing that kind of money(or at least his agent is), i must say.

He's Catalan, do you need another reason?

Laplacian

170k a week LOL

My man never nailed down a starting position, always a stop gap for a better transfer in his position, always a utility player, a bench player, and STILL managed to get 170k a week.

Holy shit

Barto was an RM agent. Can't convince me otherwise.

Richard.H

170k a week LOL

My man never nailed down a starting position, always a stop gap for a better transfer in his position, always a utility player, a bench player, and STILL managed to get 170k a week.

Holy shit

This

Porque

Not bringing politics into this, or anyway suggesting this is any way linked to Roberto's staying power in the club and overpaid salary.

But as a matter of pure curiosity, is Sergi Roberto Jewish? I know his wife is.

If he is not Jewish, I think we should renew him and have "Resident Alien - 20" on the back of his shirt. I think it could be a best seller.

vuji_31

Well , let's hope Laporta will atleast reduce his salary.

He is among 14 players that are on market so it means nobody gives a fuck about him anymore.

malvolio

170k a week LOL

Holy shit

Well, he was free and since we didn't loan him or tried to sell him it means all coaches wanted him around.

Not his fault that we are in such bad state that he needs to start as RB.

You guys are mad at loyal servant Roberto earning that much even though we throwed money at bigger losers who never did anything for this club.

BADGERBHOY

Well, he was free and since we didn't loan him or tried to sell him it means all coaches wanted him around.

Not his fault that we are in such bad state that he needs to start as RB.

You guys are mad at loyal servant Roberto earning that much even though we throwed money at bigger losers who never did anything for this club.

He once did something good in a Barca shirt is no reason to keep him.
Sentimentality is a big reason why we are, where we are
He earns too much and is not very good, so should just get rid.

malvolio

He once did something good in a Barca shirt is no reason to keep him.
Sentimentality is a big reason why we are, where we are
He earns too much and is not very good, so should just get rid.

Who said anything about keeping him? Discussion was around his current salary.

Home of Barca Fans