20 - Sergi Roberto

serghei

At this point, we should be committed to developing Dest. It's not about ohh Dest is not better than Roberto. He's faster and much much younger. That's already enough. The situation is actually the opposite, Roberto should be much superior to play ahead of Dest. And he's not.

We're not talking about 2014-2016 Alves here.

clemente

This is a very poor post, even coming from you.

Is he supposed to be over it by now? My theory of Koeman trying to help his mental state is still better than whatever you could come up with. I would love to hear an explanation from the most impeccable critical thinker DonAK of why a player that is only delivering 1/10 performances keeps playing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he supposed to be over it by now? My theory of Koeman trying to help his mental state is still better than whatever you could come up with. I would love to hear an explanation from the most impeccable critical thinker DonAK of why a player that is only delivering 1/10 performances keeps playing.

No, I'd rather not indulge in a pissing battle with an idiot like you.

Poor post in a poor taste. That's what it is.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

That was a L for you, you should be old enough to realize your mistake dude and dont insult Don !

Home of Barca Fans