20 - Sergi Roberto

Xaviniesta

[tw]1162029325249593344[/tw]

source.gif

jairzinho

‘Lacking dynamism in midfield’. Out of all the interviews he’s done, this is one of the few times I can actually feel confident that he understands what the problems are in midfield. Let’s see if he will start Bob or play the two turtles with Frenkie.

FinBarcelonafan

‘Lacking dynamism in midfield’. Out of all the interviews he’s done, this is one of the few times I can actually feel confident that he understands what the problems are in midfield. Let’s see if he will start Bob or play the two turtles with Frenkie.

and again he is talking gibberish. He didn't choose Vidal or Arthur but chose Coutinho over them.

BBZ8800

and again he is talking gibberish. He didn't choose Vidal or Arthur but chose Coutinho over them.

I don't want to spoil the party but Arthur is not adding dynamism.

He is as slow as Busi and Raki.
Plus he is the most sterile midfielder in terms of any happening in the opponent's half.

If you want possession and press resistance, Arthur is the man.
But fast, risky, direct, attacking, dynamism.
Those words have nothing to do with Arthur.

Except if dynamism is a slow, useless passing left and right in the middle of the pitch while the opponent is sitting in their half.

Frenkie, Roberto, Alena, Puig and Vidal are dynamic.
Cou and Rafinha somewhat.

Raki, Busi and Arthur aren't.

Last edited:

Riordon

He is adding much needed off ball movement, stamina, runs in behind and pace to our midfield but at the same time he is also quite decent on the ball and in possession. A starter for me currently. In him and De Jong you have fixed the worst problems we had in midfield last year.

Devils

Valverde: "We want to play to play Roberto in midfield because we lack dynamism there".

Roberto proceeds to bring zero dynamism to midfield.

Valverde in a nutshell.

Givenchy

Valverde: "We want to play to play Roberto in midfield because we lack dynamism there".

Roberto proceeds to bring zero dynamism to midfield.

Valverde in a nutshell.

he probably doesn't even know what dynamism means... Valverde is full of shit. remember we were supposed to see this 'new style'? well i guess it was new in some ways, it was even worse than last season; a new low

Home of Barca Fans