20 - Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

Frankly, I blame the coaches more than anything for this.

Roberto has a role and is a good utility player to have yet the likes of Valverde truly thought he could cut it as our starting RB for most of the big games. Just pure fucking nonsense thinking that he can be any more than a good bench player.

He has his moments like the 6-1 and great Classico games. But still, there's no reason we should be relying on him to be our first choice RB.

fergus90

Shoehorned in for the Bartomeu era to please fans who demand La Masia talents. Reality is his level isn't semi finals of the champions league but more starting at home vs Celta Vigo.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Shoehorned in for the Bartomeu era to please fans who demand La Masia talents. Reality is his level isn't semi finals of the champions league but more starting at home vs Celta Vigo.

I agree he should be a backup player... But did you see Liverpool's lineup today? Hardly any world beater in the positions Roberto can play...

MessiTBE

Banned
Not good enough. Mane had him for breakfast.

And he fucked up that chance for Messi to save the day by trying to do a fancy flick stupid idiot! Trying something fancy with a minute to go, just pass to Messi and let him shoot and who knows.

HanDW

I think we should sell him next season, he is a mediocre RB at best and has no place as a MF, Aleña would be better a replacement for his role in the midfield.

frostdude1

Love Roberto but he was shambolic tonight. As others have said, he needs to be a bench player that comes in to fill holes when we need him

Devils

Sergi Roberto is the reason why i fear the future of Barca.

-Mediocre talent
-Schoolboy mentality
-A FC Barcelona starter solely out of his La Masia/Catalan roots
-In line for the captaincy of Barca LMAO

This is how you destroy a formidable empire from the inside out.

underoath

Banned

-Mediocre talent
-Schoolboy mentality

:lol:

Sorin

Frankly, I blame the coaches more than anything for this.

Roberto has a role and is a good utility player to have yet the likes of Valverde truly thought he could cut it as our starting RB for most of the big games. Just pure fucking nonsense thinking that he can be any more than a good bench player.

He has his moments like the 6-1 and great Classico games. But still, there's no reason we should be relying on him to be our first choice RB.

It's like RM suddenly deciding that Nacho is good enough to be a starter for them in place of Marcelo or Carvajal after they leave/decline.

Mindbogglingly stupid still considering Roberto for a starter position by the manager or board. If Semedo was not on his liking then we should've looked for another RB that might be a starter not persist with Bob until shits hits the fan over and over again. But that's what a manager that doesn't know what a high level team is if it hit with a baseball bat in his big nose. Valverde is so out of his depth at this level it's would be funny if we weren't on the receiving end of his moronic decision.

I don't have anything against Bob and his a great utility player to have in case injuries or suspensions occur but he is never a starter level player for Barcelona, not as RB and not as midfielder.

cro-man

-Mediocre talent
-Schoolboy mentality

So much true. He wasnt good enough as rb so we bought semedo and now years later and he is still a starter. A guy who never impressed as a b player and never been good enough for the first team. Alves left and all of the sudden he is good enough. Not only to be a squad player but to be a starter here. One of the most laughable things ever only our fail in cl is more laughable.

Home of Barca Fans