20 - Sergi Roberto

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He was a disaster last year against Roma when we went out. Nice to see nothing changed. How the fuck does this average turd have so many fans after these kind of performances?

Hero of the 6-1 (despite it being the Neyshow) and a La Masia boy. He's even a vice-captain now (what a joke).

xXKonan

Time to let go of the idea this guy can be a good enough starting RB for us.

Being good at the ball and in possession doesn't mean jack shit if he can't defend. Same story year in and year out, his flaws aren't going away they never will, he's not quick enough to be an elite fullback and lacks other things to do so.

jairzinho

Don't want to see this joker at right back ever again. Not even in the early copa rounds. Not even in friendlies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hero of the 6-1 (despite it being the Neyshow) and a La Masia boy. He's even a vice-captain now (what a joke).

People really need to let that 6-1 go. As Pique said after that game, “If we don’t go on and win the trophy now, it’s been all for nothing”. As soon we went out against Juve that game was just a bittersweet memory for me. All that celebration for absolutely nothing.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
People really need to let that 6-1 go. As Pique said after that game, “If we don’t go on and win the trophy now, it’s been all for nothing”. As soon we went out against Juve that game was just a bittersweet memory for me. All that celebration for absolutely nothing.

I agree. But the 6-1 is absolutely the reason why people still support him.

Neymessi

He is an excellent squad player that can be used for rotation but not more.

A starting RB? Never.

Not even angry at him, we all know he sucks at RB but the retard EV played him there.

Cool

A curse was upon us when Lucho intended to use him as a short term makeshift RB until Barca scout team could find the right RB to replace Alves and ever since then he magically became first choice, how?!!

He gets fucking turned inside out whenever hes facing an attacker with pace or technique, man, thanks for the 6-1 but someone glue him on the bench and start a natural RB.

utility73

I really like the guy .. but he has always been absolutely useless as RB. So typical for Retardo to not get this.

Home of Barca Fans