19 - Vitor Rawke

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
i thiink he will reach paco alcacer level so a good sub player in the future which is still good but the question is if he will be happy to be 'only' a sub-player
Yeah but we paid over 40m. I also don't even think he'll reach Paco's level. We should not play his ass anymore because we're exposing how bad he is, just sell in the summer asap.

M3ls

Only an idiot like Deco could bring Vitor Roque. This is just pure madness. I supported all of Laporta, but inviting Deko to the post of sporting director is simply a failure.

Pradugna

Only an idiot like Deco could bring Vitor Roque. This is just pure madness. I supported all of Laporta, but inviting Deko to the post of sporting director is simply a failure.
Especially when Barcelona had Lewy and guiu for that position.Also ferran could have played when needed there.

JohnN

He looks to be missing fundamental professional football player skills. Not sure adjusting to the surroundings and the club will help him.

Messigician

Josep Maria Minguella (former agent): "André Cury (Vitor Roque's agent), first clean my shoes. Who has he brought to Barça? Together with others, for 20 years they have been robbing the club and swindling, and because of this Barça cannot pay the salaries."

Home of Barca Fans