19 - Vitor Rawke

draconifire

Changed my mind on him. Offload him. If we get anything close to what we paid for him, well and good. We need to seriously look into Deco and the scouts massive mistake here and if it isn't another money laundering thing.

Nazario1985

Still can't say anything about him.

Seeing how he played before coming here is also not enough.

Giving him 15mins here and there is beyond stupid.

Reminder we put extra effort/$$ to bring him as early as possible to "adapt", how will he adapt without playing regularly ? Xavi mastermind ideas

JohnN

seems pretty agile and that's about it.
Control: below average
Dribble: non existent
Passing: below average
Finishing: who knows. wasted some easy chances once but can't get to a scoring position since
let him spend the next season so we can have a good assessment but am pessimistic

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
seems pretty agile and that's about it.
Control: below average
Dribble: non existent
Passing: below average
Finishing: who knows. wasted some easy chances once but can't get to a scoring position since
let him spend the next season so we can have a good assessment but am pessimistic
Another Cardioman, that's his only superpower - Cardio.
But thing is, I think we've seen enough. IF we try to ship him now and even find an alright free transfer as backup for Lewa we might not lose so much on Rawke. But if we play him he will skid around like Bambi on ice, run into players instead of around them, look down and inshallah shots on goal without any finesse, pass and first touch of a pirate with a wooden leg and positional play of a headless chicken = we won't even recoup 10M and he'll be useless and of no help to the team... Nah, enough is enough - he doesn't have ANY talent to make it even in lower table LL teams. He'll be back in Brazil in 3-4 years.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Next season depends on him. I don't think we can sign another #9 and if we start Lewy we are done for sure. No pressure, kid.

Porque

If he doesn't make it here under Flick then he never will.

And by make it I'm talking of a 10-15 goal season as the backup/rotation to Lewy.

Which is both pretty fair and achievable. But mostly that Flick should take advantage of his assets, which is outside of Xavi comfort zone if we're being honest.

Loki

Next season depends on him. I don't think we can sign another #9 and if we start Lewy we are done for sure. No pressure, kid.
Then consider the season done, because there is absolutely no scenario Lewy won't be the main striker next season. Look at the bright side, you don't need to waste your time watching a "done Barca".

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
:lol: You must be trolling, right? Tbh I don't think Rawke will be with us next season (hopefully we sell) and I think he'll be back in Brazil in 3 years time...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Counter attacking system should suit him, let's see what happens.
But should it really? He totally lacks finesse - first touch, passing, shooting meh. Sure he can run, but so could Usain Bolt and his career in football didn't really take off.
2 trainings with the team and Flick will see he's kind of shit and than we'll try to push him out - no other way around it. Another transfer L, even bigger than Torres tbh. Just hold closed trainings so no one sees him play anymore and quickly sell him lol...

Home of Barca Fans