19 - Vitor Rawke

Porque

I think having Roque close to Lewy as a hybrid SS from the left can benefit both. Roque goal at the week end come from the left.

Takes pressure off both, creates space for both, although Roque's movement is a 9 through and through.

With Felix injured and no left winger right now it is worth trying. Build on the 2 goals in 2 games.

Andresito

Staff member
At times Lewy was even the one who moved towards the left and pointed towards Roque to position himself between Lewy and Yamal.

Think it's crucial Roque gets that type of freedom.

Porque

At times Lewy was even the one who moved towards the left and pointed towards Roque to position himself between Lewy and Yamal.

Think it's crucial Roque gets that type of freedom.

Talking of Lewy, is it me or does he facially look less fatigued of recent?

I think last season he was struggling with something. He played physically and his face showed it.

Loki

It will be difficult for the Competition Committee to to lift Roque's suspension. @AdriaAlbets
Of course it's difficult now. Without the Negreira money everything will be difficult now for Barca with Laliga since they have no more motivation to hide their hatred against our club.

Rory

Obvious decision. The league wouldn't want an exciting young talent who is scoring goals to keep this level of momentum and confidence up. Real might end up losing the league if that carried on!

Porque

They very rarely overturn yellow cards. That would require them to actually work, and open the door for clubs to try and contest every yellow.

So it is easier to just reject.

Rory

They very rarely overturn yellow cards. That would require them to actually work, and open the door for clubs to try and contest every yellow.

So it is easier to just reject.
Right but it's pretty easy to add a rule to contesting yellow cards e.g. you can only contest a yellow card for a player that was given two yellows in one match.

Porque

Right but it's pretty easy to add a rule to contesting yellow cards e.g. you can only contest a yellow card for a player that was given two yellows in one match.

That opens up its own set of issues. What happens when 5 yellows lead to a suspension but one should have never been given. Should be able to contest.

This Roque one looks pretty obvious to overturn. But you just know that LaLiga will cite "bla bla bla, went in for challenge, foot high, I love florentino, bla bla".

LaLiga just want to keep overturns to an absolute min.

Home of Barca Fans