18 - Oriol Romeu

abual3bed1

Lucho is trying to recreate his Barca B side in Vigo. Gonna be interesting if he manages to get a couple more of them this summer.

Indignado

I hope he'll sign for Celta. I still think he's one of the most talented DM out there and he'll have our attention at Celta.

L

Learo

Romeu's deal is similar to Botia's. We have a buyback options but it's not mandatory. He's 100% a Chelsea player.

our buy back on romeu has expired. although i dont think we ever had a buy back to begin with. its nonsense anyway, as inclusion of buy backs reduces the money the selling club receives. we gave away botia for free and never exercised our 2m buy back.

Indignado

Very talented player, if he stays injury-free and proves himself in the Liga I can see us buying him next year, of course for a much higher price than we sold him...

Meitux

Better for him to go to Valencia than sitting deep on the Chelsea bench.With all the midfielders there + the additions of Vank Ginkel,Essien who came back from the loan and all the others he would never had his chance.Villas-Boas in one period started playing him regularly but got injured and afterwards he was lost

Home of Barca Fans