18 - Oriol Romeu

zanela

Chelsea were struggling to break down the 10-man Villa defense. Their midfield was creating naught. AVB made the right decision by making an attacking change in Lampard. Only Lampard failed to make the necessary impact.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
misdirection?

I still am trying to figure out how Zubi works the media but so far as I can tell, he plays it very close to his chest...He choose his words carefully and I think he could've said something like 'We have made no decisions yet' or something similar...I find that the words he chose left me believing that it wouldn't be this summer but it's obviously not a certainty

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We have to realise that ever since Romeu's agent revealed that we have the buy back clause and the player would want to return some day, Romeu is getting lesser and lesser playing time... There's every chance it is actually a misdirection

gingerless

I still am trying to figure out how Zubi works the media but so far as I can tell, he plays it very close to his chest...He choose his words carefully and I think he could've said something like 'We have made no decisions yet' or something similar...I find that the words he chose left me believing that it wouldn't be this summer but it's obviously not a certainty

yes definitely the impression i take from that statement. it just seems like a 'not right now but very possibly later'

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We have to realise that ever since Romeu's agent revealed that we have the buy back clause and the player would want to return some day, Romeu is getting lesser and lesser playing time... There's every chance it is actually a misdirection

That's not a bad observation

B

barcelonista

He's getting lesser playing time because Essien's back I'd say.

Yugi

I feel kinda sorry for him now, since there were rumours of his return after this year AVB didnt play him and now when he is gone God knows when he will play again...

Home of Barca Fans