16 - Fermín López

vegitot

Yes yes, he can't do this and he can't do that. But what he can do is what a Barca midfielder hasn't been able to do for the last 15 years, and that's score goals worth their weight in gold like he has in the last two matches, and on a regular basis.

He is the Anti Pedri.

Pedri is like the most beautiful cam girl who teases you in to thinking you are going to have the time of your life and in the end doesn't even show you a titty.

Fermin is like the cam girl who has a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp. However, she makes a dildo disappear quicker than you can unscrew your tub of Vaseline.

I know who I prefer. :messi:
His tech and passing ability are all average. Pedri is easily better.

It's also more likely for Pedri to fix his weaknesses than Fermin. Doubt Fermin's technique, passing will get better.

Horatio

You're welcome
Told u laddies he (still) lacks in mf duties and we should wait before drawing conclusion about how “great” were playing.

jamrock

I mean we did play well and if that goal had gone in, would have won 3-0, but still won 1-0, pretty much like always did with the one who brings midfield "control".

So not a good time to make that point.

But he's a solid squad player nothing more.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Enough for Xavi to start. Felix has more talent in his little toe than Fermin in his whole body, but because he doesn't run after each ball like a boar, Xavi doesn't like him.
Yeah but Felix looks TO relaxed and nonchalant many times. I'm not asking of him to run around like a headless chicken, but my dude needs to run without the ball sometimes and have a higher than 30% chance to beat his man and lose the ball. His pressing and finishing also leaves A LOT to be desired.

Messi983

Enough for Xavi to start. Felix has more talent in his little toe than Fermin in his whole body, but because he doesn't run after each ball like a boar, Xavi doesn't like him.

They don't even play the same position but I would take Fermin over Felix every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fermin has positional issues but you’re exaggerating. He is clearly talented as had some nice one touch plays yesterday and passes. Felix does not have more talent than fermin in just his toe. Far from it.

Home of Barca Fans