16 - Fermín López

fergus90

I like this lad, he has his frustrating moments in the technical department but he offers something different.

BJJ

His first touch and passing HAVE to improve but his off the ball movement and desire for goals makes him different. Reminds me of Lampard, I'm not sure why.

Porque

Basically what Peque Fernandez could have been here if we stuck with him. Fuck, Peque's ceiling was probably higher.

Similar players, they even look similar bar the hair colour.

Masetro10

Less skilled than Pedri by far.
Not as physical as Gavi

Better output then both in the final 3rd. Nobody will admit but he is better at the moment than Pedri in the way Xavi sets this team up. I hope Pedri stays out until after PSG and RM games.

M3ls

It’s very strange, I don’t remember who the match was against, like against Sevilla, but in that match Fermin was simply perfect in terms of the first touch in any episode of the game (under pressure and without).

But in recent matches I have observed a monstrous technical defect in his game precisely at the first touch - often, at the first touch, he takes the ball on his near foot when he needs it on his far foot, or the ball simply flies away from him. I don’t know how he suddenly became so stiff.

But, as I said, Fermin offers much more movement, aggression, and goal-orientedness than Pedri.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We ran Pedri and Gavi to the ground. Balde too probably. To the point they are/were injured for half the time since promoted.
All very great in their breakthrough season and then declined.

Fermin plays less minutes and with less expectations. As youngsters should be when they are starting with 1st team.

Don't wanna shit on Koeman/Xavi for Pedri/Gavi/Balde mishaps, maybe there was no choice. Either way, we need to take it a bit easier and not overplay kids.

Kul_z

We ran Pedri and Gavi to the ground. Balde too probably. To the point they are/were injured for half the time since promoted.
All very great in their breakthrough season and then declined.

Fermin plays less minutes and with less expectations. As youngsters should be when they are starting with 1st team.

Don't wanna shit on Koeman/Xavi for Pedri/Gavi/Balde mishaps, maybe there was no choice. Either way, we need to take it a bit easier and not overplay kids.
Not just overplaying, but media and fans expecting them to be equally important and responsible as some other way older and more experienced players. Psychological burnout too.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Yes yes, he can't do this and he can't do that. But what he can do is what a Barca midfielder hasn't been able to do for the last 15 years, and that's score goals worth their weight in gold like he has in the last two matches, and on a regular basis.

He is the Anti Pedri.

Pedri is like the most beautiful cam girl who teases you in to thinking you are going to have the time of your life and in the end doesn't even show you a titty.

Fermin is like the cam girl who has a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp. However, she makes a dildo disappear quicker than you can unscrew your tub of Vaseline.

I know who I prefer. :messi:

Porque

GJNXuyLWwAA5x6N

Starts for Spain U21.

Diego Lopez on the left wing is a very interesting player. Having a good season at Valencia and is a former LaMasia player that we let go. I recall he tore us to shreds at Mestalla.

Home of Barca Fans