15 - Andreas Christensen

JamDav1982

Good signing, but this doesn't solve the problem of needing a defense general who is the whole package, scoring top marks in leadership and speed. Christensen is just a big improvement from the trainwrecks that are Umtiti and Lenglet.

Has decent pace for his size and quicker than Pique, Garcia and Lenglet.

No lose scenario as can sell him on if doesnt cut it.

Keep improving squad for little money.

Nello

I think you guys are underestimating him. Watched him a ton for Denmarks NT, and I rate him higher than any of our current cbs.

Last edited:

serghei

Has decent pace for his size and quicker than Pique, Garcia and Lenglet.

No lose scenario as can sell him on if doesnt cut it.

Keep improving squad for little money.

I agree, probably next season that will be the path as well, and in the summer of 2023 maybe we can spend some big money.

KingLeo10

Honestly, a lineup of:

Fati (Torres) - Haaland (Auba) - Adama/Dembele

Pedri - FDJ - Gavi

Alba/Dest - Araujo - Christensen - Azpilicueta (Alves)

MATS

is pretty damn good. I would even say a top 3 squad in Europe and definite CL contenders. Only glarding weakness is that choke artist MATS.

malvolio

Honestly, a lineup of:

Fati (Torres) - Haaland (Auba) - Adama/Dembele

Pedri - FDJ - Gavi

Alba/Dest - Araujo - Christensen - Azpilicueta (Alves)

MATS

is pretty damn good. I would even say a top 3 squad in Europe and definite CL contenders. Only glarding weakness is that choke artist MATS.

why is the forum so hyped on azpilicueta? the guy should be considered as rotation option or something like that. he's no starter material for the way we want our fullbacks to play.

araujo-christensen seem underwhelming. would have expected some proven quality to partner araujo.

still not sure about FDJ as DM, but we'll see what Xavi thinks.

on the left of attack, fati is in doubt and torres currently lacks end product. also at RW there are some unknowns. don't consider adama as starte material for us and we'll see if dembele stays and is fit.

top 3 squad in Europe? you're joking with that defense

El Gato

Villarato!
forum's way of coping with laporta bringing in free bums, i guess.

Eh Azpi is fine but not at RB at 32. At least not vs top-tier teams who'd just expose him hard. Like Modrić vs La Liga he'd be fine in his regular position, but not vs elite athletes.

Christensen I don't really rate, but I think he can do well in a back 3. For both Chelsea and Denmark.

Home of Barca Fans