15 - Andreas Christensen

RF20

Banned
That was always the plan, so I don't know what you're trying to say here. Maybe Koulibaly, maybe Lisandro Martinez from Ajax. Christensen is always meant to replace Lenglet as the first back up, since Garcia might not be ready to be more than the 4th choice. Pique is done, Lenglet and Umtiti will be sold, and Mingueza will be either loaned or sold as well, so we'll need numbers to make up for that. Plus maybe Christensen will surprise us and actually make it to a starting role in time. Feels this whole post is just you bashing Christensen, because you're salty that he rejected to extend with your club.

As for your take on Araujo. I get it, you watch the PL, and don't watch us regularly, because if you would, you wouldn't say such a stupid thing. The Premier League isn't the only league who has world class defenders. And since we don't comment on your club's players, you shouldn't either, since you don't know what you're talking about. Araujo isn't only close to, but already is world class. He is the glue that is holding our defense together. Why do you think your PL best club Liverpool want him? And we know the level Klopp demands from his defenders.

Yikes. You sound triggered. Get yourself some fresh air and interpret what I said properly.

I'm not bashing Christensen at all. He's a class Second CB for an elite team.

Devils

There is a verbal agreement is in place between Christensen's entourage and Bar?a. He will sign for 4 seasons and will arrive free (@sport )

Catta

Barca should first renew Gavi and Araujo, instead of offering Kessie and Christensen 6 mil per year.

xXKonan

This spells the end of Lenglet and Umtiti(if we somehow get rid of him).

Lenglet had a good start but he had been in a downward spiral for ages now. Would be good for the guy if he got a fresh start elsewhere.

Devils

Barcelona is Christensen’s favorite team to join next, he is pushing for the move. Meeting next week to fully close the deal. @MatteMoretto

Birdy

Barcelona is Christensen’s favorite team to join next, he is pushing for the move. Meeting next week to fully close the deal. @MatteMoretto

Shitty free agent moves that don't really improve the squad, just crowd more bodies in (and deprive youngsters of opportunities)
simply to go all out and out for Haaland.

Laporta takes a big L with this, as it's clearly his decision, as he is obsessed with Haaland,
and Allemany just helps him achieve it.

xXKonan

Other than Marmol in the B team there's no other CBs that are anywhere near close to the first team.

Lenglet and Umtiti aren't reliable enough, and that leaves us with Garcia, Pique and Araujo with Pique being 35 next season and I'm certain that next season will be his last. I'll take Christensen in a fucking heartbeat.

Home of Barca Fans