14 - João Félix

ronniecro

don't like him,consider him one of the most overyhped and overrated players in a long time,really not fan of him but i do think he might flourish here,curious how he will turn out for us

Zidane82

Well I’m expecting great things from Felix .. I know that Klopp has fancied him for years and he’s a great judge

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to this we're only paying him 400k euros in salary for this season.
Also renewed his contract with Atletico where he reduced 50% of his salary. I assume they have a deal facilitating a permanent transfer after this season.
Actually I wonder if it is 400k per month. Kinda open to interpretation this.

Windhook

Jorge Mendes once again running the club. Welcome back, mister!

I was hoping we can last longer without Portuguese frauds brought by Mendes, but here we are. In a matter of couple of days we signed two Portugal nationals that are outcasted by their clubs.

mc_lovin

According to this we're only paying him 400k euros in salary for this season.
Also renewed his contract with Atletico where he reduced 50% of his salary. I assume they have a deal facilitating a permanent transfer after this season.
Actually I wonder if it is 400k per month. Kinda open to interpretation this.
News was 9m for Cancelo and 8m for Felix (or the other way around). Still very low (and hard to believe).

xXKonan

Felt bad for him when he came on as we were in a chaotic state and had no control.

Had a couple of good moments though.

Messi983

Not a bad cameo. Looks motivated, moved around with a lot of freedom (should be the case if we want to get the best out of him imo), pressed well and helped in defense. Also nice through ball for Raphinha in the end.

Home of Barca Fans