14 - João Félix

Co0ter

This is what they are looking for a years loan as Chelsea paid 11m for 6 months.

They won't get it, well not from a European club. And now their leverage is gone too.

Good on Felix for coming out with his ultimatum like Atleti had Griezmann and Suarez do. A bit of their medicine.

According to Capology, Ferran and Felix earn the same. So if both can't find transfer solutions, I wonder if a loan swap is on the cards.

I think Ferran would work better at Atleti and Felix here, so I wouldn't mind it too much if I'm honest.
Felix isn't a 120mil player, but then again most players going for huge sums aren't worth it either.

He is much better than Torres, can actually play LW unlike Torres, and is a decent creator as well. If they are on similar wages, a loan swap would be great. If we can't swap, getting AM to pay a chunk of his wages with no loan fee would also be fine.

We do not have money to sign a LW. Even if we sold Torres for 20mil tomorrow, we wouldn't be able to use it to bring in anyone noteworthy regardless.

He isnt anywhere close to my first choice, but him at LW makes our starting line up a bit better and if it costs nothing to us, or very little, why not. We aren't marrying him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This would be a massive gamble. Unlike Ferran he is actually really talented though, however what is even his position? What about his attitude in general?

El Gato

Villarato!
He’s Portuguese. That alone makes any assessment of potential benefits from having him around suspect

Porque

This is being pushed hard by one particular journalist being fed by Mendes.

Last time that happened, his client (Ruben Neves) ended up moving to Saudi.

There's a small chance this happens because it makes sense for squad depth (though you could argue Ansu and Abde are better solutions and profiles for the left), but it is a luxury signing without being a luxury player.

Also, does Felix even work off the ball!?

BBZ8800

He looks so soft both physically and mentally, that is probably a reason why he failed at a top level.

Teammates seem to have zero respect for him, that can't be good. He looks like an easily bullied choirboy.
His body language is horrible.

serghei

No way in hell this happens. He doesn't even have a position for us. Not a 9, not a winger, not an interior. Pass if not for a straight swap with Ferran.

Horatio

You're welcome
He looks so soft both physically and mentally, that is probably a reason why he failed at a top level.

Teammates seem to have zero respect for him, that can't be good. He looks like an easily bullied choirboy.
His body language is horrible.

Ironically reminds me of the Hazard Ivanovic video when Ivanovic misprounces something. Also was Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans