14 - João Félix

Andresito

Staff member
How many over hundred million transfer panned out? Mbappe that's about it. Crazy.

Mbappe? PSG won nothing new with him and he's leaving for free now. He's had about the same impact as Neymar at PSG.

Cristiano and Bale are probably the most successful ones.

mc_lovin

The funny thing is that he had a couple of "breakout" games, where I thought he finally arrived... nada.

His performance against us looked frightening :lol: Maybe it was down to Koeman, who completely botched the line-up (Busi+Nico wide DMs, Frenkie RW...), but he looked top-class on the ball. It's weird. If I have seen anyone that badly needs to change clubs it's him.

slicknick

Mbappe? PSG won nothing new with him and he's leaving for free now. He's had about the same impact as Neymar at PSG.

Cristiano and Bale are probably the most successful ones.

Good point on not winning the CL, but again, without him, PSG would not even be at this level, and no, he had a bigger impact than Neymar. True, it didn't get reflected onto their silverware, but winning trophies is up to more than one player....Just look at Cristiano at Juventus

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Good point on not winning the CL, but again, without him, PSG would not even be at this level, and no, he had a bigger impact than Neymar. True, it didn't get reflected onto their silverware, but winning trophies is up to more than one player....Just look at Cristiano at Juventus

What type of impact? Sporting? If so, no he definitely didn't have a bigger impact than Neymar. Psg fans themselves have said as much.

slicknick

What type of impact? Sporting? If so, no he definitely didn't have a bigger impact than Neymar. Psg fans themselves have said as much.

I respectfully disagree. You cannot look at the current PSG side and tell me that Neymar is more influential. Until 2 years ago, I would agree, surely not at this moment

Morten

Atletico spent around 120 mill on him, and this is his third season at the club and has not made much of an impact.

Perhaps he is mismanaged, but he surely isn't as good as people thought either.

Windhook

Atletico spent around 120 mill on him, and this is his third season at the club and has not made much of an impact.

His price tag was overblown, thanks to our megatransfer of Griezmann. Clubs knew Atletico have the money. Same as Barca's situation post-Neymar.

fergus90

Atletico probably isn't the best team for him and they were ripped off due to the public knowledge of their funds. That being said I've never actually watched a game where I thought he's been impressive throughout. He'll have a 15 minute spell where he looks untouchable and then fades into nothing.

Barcilliant

He's a good, flair player but overhyped. Also he is a total misfit for Atletico. He would fit well into an attacking team or a team with a great system eg Ajax, Liverpool, Bayern or even City.

Rassvet

Not sure he is a great fit for Pool or Bayern. City, Chelsea, or Barca might be good options though.

Home of Barca Fans