11 - Raphinha

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fuck me he needs to go, worst player on the team (yeah, I'm not counting Romeu because he's a joke and not a player). Tbh I would try to find an exit for him already in the winter transfer window...

Gnidrologist

Our best attacker is guy, who can't dribble, can't shoot, has shit first touch and shit IQ. His pressing is also shit, because he just runs at players like a bellend. But at least he runs a lot. I envy your ability to see the good side of things.

giphy.gif

serghei

He currently has 10 G + A in 814 total mins spet on the pitch. That's 1 goal or assist per 81 mins played.

If he sorts out his finishing, with his engine and off the ball movement, he can hit 25 goals + assists per season easily.

serghei

decade of donkey incoming

It is what it is. Upgrade the squad if you want more.

Raphinha is not going to perform much better than this. He's a good player, not great, that puts up impeccable effort every game. Can't be mad personally, it's obvious that the man is a dedicated professional athlete of decent, not great, natural talent. All he achieved so far was with hard work. Works his but off every match.

He remains one of my favorites in this squad and that is not gonna change until he's gone or we get rich again. :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
First one to go, ship him and Romeu already this transfer window. Keep the rest of the scrubs like Felix and Ferran until we have some replacement...

BJJ

Sky Sport commentator: "I am close to Xavi and he has just given instructions to Raphinha following an offside by the player, and a lot of insults and scoldings that I can't say because of respect... Raphinha has replied 'I can't do anything else'".

Saladin

Sooooo.... Can we maybe develop Lamine yet or should we keep on playing trash players with zero impact, Xavi?

Home of Barca Fans