11 - Raphinha

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A team like Barcelona does not need loose cannons like him, not good for the dressing room. Should be sold, average player

Think he played pretty well again. Can't take that away. He needs to control his temper, that's for sure.

He did this before, I feel like he's under a lot of pressure because of Yamal and I think he's desperate to start getting on the scoresheet again. Don't mind the intensity, we may actually see him crawl the length of the pitch this year haha.

KingHristo

Seemed pretty pissed when he was taken off
I saw that too, I wonder why. He was spent and couldn't run anymore, so it was the right decision to haul his ass off at that point. I thought he had an okay game today. Maybe he was mad at himself for not passing better or scoring or something, then I would understand.

khaled_a_d

A team like Barcelona does not need loose cannons like him, not good for the dressing room. Should be sold, average player

Depends on whether the reaction was for himself or his teammates.
A player being angry that he could have done better, is more than welcomed.
Those few seconds the director zoom on him don't tell the story

Andresito

Staff member
Thought he looked fine, could've rested Lamine fully.
He's not the type of guy to lash out at the team so I don't think there's a problem with him being angry on the bench. Quite the opposite really, you want some emotions on the bench. Raphinha shouldn't be content with the minutes he's gotten so far, but it's up to him to prove Xavi wrong.

Another thing I noticed throughout the match, he's nowhere near as good as Lamine at is but he's atleast trying to take on defenders instead of back passing all the time. Idc if you lose the ball in the final third if you lose it trying to score.

Home of Barca Fans