11 - Raphinha

serghei

He lacks finesse and this is limiting his ceiling. Everything he does, shooting, crossing, dribbling is done with power. It's like he only has 2 speeds, and 2 power levels, off and full on. Sometimes it's better to take a softer touch and a less powerful shot and go for placement and precision instead.

delancey

I think he is just fantastic. The only thing he lacks is a lethal final touch when shooting at goal ala Messi. The ability to instinctively pick out exactly where to shoot when one on one with the goalie. Not sure how much one can improve on this.

Look at Dembele, who only managed to score one damn goal last season. :lol: I swear, our wingers are cursed.

FCMessi

He did more dribbling and take on's vs South Korea than he did his entire Barca career.

seems to be playing above his level.

feggydinho

I wouldn't say so, he was meh today before he was subbed off, but so was pretty much every other Brazilian player.

He was very good in the games before today, I felt.

It's not like he is a bad player, but his dribbling challenges show against strong organized teams, and that's why he was subbed today. You can see Anthony causing more problems for Croatia with his feints than Raphinha did today

Raphinha still has his days though

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a pretty low IQ player, definitely dumber than Dembele, and doesn't have that genius factor. Pretty disappointed by this transfer and would definitely cash in on him if we can bring a better replacement

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is a pretty low IQ player, definitely dumber than Dembele, and doesn't have that genius factor. Pretty disappointed by this transfer and would definitely cash in on him if we can bring a better replacement

I don't know about the low IQ part but I think if we sell him, we probably will spend more money getting a worse player. Not likely going to sell him, especially if Dembele leaves, we will play him more than Ferran on the right I'd think.

Home of Barca Fans