10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Arizona Scott

As expected.

I will be rooting for Argentina this summer. I want Messi to win that senior international tournament to erase any sort of argument against Leo not being the greatest of all time.

As if winning the U20 World Cup, gold in the summer Olympics and carrying his country with that laughing stock of a back-5 to two continental finals and a World Cup final still gives the naysayers any sort of room to claim "he's done nothing on international level"...yeah right...

Yes that is a tiring point of view. As if the highest level of football isn't the club (it is) and as if Messi hasn't also dragged his multiple fundamentally flawed national team to 3 finals among the last 4 major tournaments they were in.

Hardy

Mbappè will win easily, imagine the brutal statpadding in the last matches when Neymar and Cavani will help him like Messi and Neymar did few years ago for Suarez. Not that I really care about that by the way (and I guess Messi as well).

raskolnikov

Stil very impressive that he will end up 30+ in France at age 20 despite that they should never be in the 2.0 bracket.
Still expect Messi to edge him once Cavani and Neymar get back while psg will probably also make a deeper cl run than us.

Home of Barca Fans