10 - Lionel Messi - V6

serghei

Big problem is that when he plays badly he keeps having a low input in terms of effort. At least give more effort if your game is not working.

Vilarrubi

This is how you win, when you’re main guy is having an off day other players step up or you get that bit of luck. Look at Madrid the last few years. I’m buzzing with how we got that result tonight, we haven’t had luck like that for a while.

Givenchy

when hes not in goat mode form hes a problem at RW imo, its causing all types of issues. the right side of our attack is pretty much dead with barely any work rate, Semedo has nobody ahead of him to support him in attack/defence.

Messi drifting central/dropping deep.. he doesn't really cut in much from the right like he used to these days. i'd rather try him on the left or at ST and let Dembele play in his favoured position to get a Dembele-Semedo chemistry

FinBarcelonafan

Big problem is that when he plays badly he keeps having a low input in terms of effort. At least give more effort if your game is not working.

Well said, that's the biggest frustration with Messi. If he doesn't play well, he doesn't seem to try harder, he just gets lost.

Giginho75

Rakitic fan
Suarez fan
EV fan
First one to jump on Messi's throat
wtf is this guy :lol:
was gonna say troll but somehow account not created yesterday

Are you normal??? Relax...

First point: Leo is the God of the football...
I always said that I cannot think the football after is retirement.

Understand guy!?

Anyway today he played not well...

Suarez/Rakitic/EV fan?
Simply different opinions, what his the ploblem?

P.S. wtf are you?

Last edited:

clemente

Are you normal??? Relax...

First point: Leo is the God of the football...
I always said that I cannot think the football after is retirement.

Understand guy!?

Anyway today he played not well...

Suarez/Rakitic/EV fan?
Simply different opinions, what his the ploblem?

P.S. wtf are you?

Relax? Why? I'm not the one complaining about Messis performance, who was good for me, apparently this was "the worst performance of the season"? At least back it up with some logic, say what did he do wrong, what could he have done better, don't just scream this nonsense.
Why are you asking who am I? I am just another person on the forum :lol: are you Ronaldinho or something?
Don't be so emotional, reeking /r/barca

Giginho75

Relax? Why? I'm not the one complaining about Messis performance, who was good for me, apparently this was "the worst performance of the season"? At least back it up with some logic, say what did he do wrong, what could he have done better, don't just scream this nonsense.
Why are you asking who am I? I am just another person on the forum :lol: are you Ronaldinho or something?
Don't be so emotional, reeking /r/barca

Emotional 😂😂😂

eaman

Yes it was an off day for Leo but maybe playing 4 tough games in 11 days has caught up with him. Yes Valladolid was a tough enough game considering how we played. I don't agree with the whole he didn't try thing. He is always going to walk alot and that was the same against sevilla but he did close down players on numerous occasions tonight so plenty of trying. Hopefully he gets a good rest before Saturday coz he will need it to improve his performance. Still one or two nice bits of play tonight though

FCB1987

Banned
I don't get the logic of caring so much about the Copa that he rushes back from injury to come on in the first leg but he's then completely unbothered throughout the second leg even when the tie was still 50-50. He's lucky that their finishing was off and our other players stepped up, but I'm still really disappointed in his performance overall.

Messigician

I don't get the logic of caring so much about the Copa that he rushes back from injury to come on in the first leg but he's then completely unbothered throughout the second leg even when the tie was still 50-50. He's lucky that their finishing was off and our other players stepped up, but I'm still really disappointed in his performance overall.

Lionel Messi! He tries when he wants!

Ritchie

Shouldn't have played him. Too much energy goes into copa at expense of CL.

Home of Barca Fans