10 - Lionel Messi - V6

soul24rage

Looked sharper today than on Wendesday. Think his groin was hurting in the 1st half (or was it the beg. of the 2nd half?) when he was stretching. Hopefully he will be up for the CL knockout stage.

pregra

Two wins on the trot vs Madrid, 4 goals, Messi not involved in any of them. That’s a good thing. But I have to say he was very poor, compared to standard Messi, tonight as well. His dribbling is going downhill rapidly and his extreme lack of doing any defensive work (bar a couple of actions) hurts the team against quality opposition. Why he insists on staying central and never moves to the right baffles me. When was the last time he cut in in classic Messi fashion?

kilian

I hope this is just temporary. He is slow and totally out of sync with the games, like his mind is elsewhere.

MagIX

Not as bad as Wednesday..... Not a problem for me, he must make the difference in CL.

btw we has to finally cut off that horrible boat !!

Mitchell1978

Wasn't brilliant but played quite well, creating chances, working harder then usual with some helpdefence, unlucky not to score at the end there.

eaman

I hope this is just temporary. He is slow and totally out of sync with the games, like his mind is elsewhere.

He created alot of danger, kept the ball well in tight situations drew fouls and put two players clear through on goal. Good game from Messi

Raketa10

I am worried about him. He was absolutely unstopable this season until he got injured but after that last injury he has ups and downs all of the time. In the last two games he was way bellow his level. He just walked in the second half. I hope he will raise hs form because we need him in CL more than ever.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I am worried about him. He was absolutely unstopable this season until he got injured but after that last injury he has us and downs all of the time. In the last two games he was way bellow his level. He just walked in the second half. I hope he will raise hs form because we need him in CL more than ever.

He was way better compared to wednesday though. Easily a 7/10 performance. Seemed he has a slight groin injury by the way.

Home of Barca Fans