1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Darko

We have to agree to disagree then. But clearly he is on the right track to be Neuer's eventual successor in every aspect of the game.

I have to disagree with you agreeing to disagree with him on that, Ter Stegen's distribution is perfect, both when having time to pick out passes and being pressured, Neuer is no doubt the better keeper currently, but does kick the ball out of play or with no intended target sometimes(very rarely, but sometimes he does).

Oh and btw :mats:
What a game, that goal line save, those reflexes, that distribution, the passion, will surely become one of the best GKs in the world!

CatalinR10

Decent is made be an understatement I admit. But it was straight at him and he himself was to blame for having moved too early in the wrong direction (though I know you have to gamble to some extent, but it still only counts if it's the correct one). The recovery was excellent.

Yeah but look at the distance from Lewa shot and with what power , in those moments you really can't wait and see where the player shoots cause you're pretty much fucked. You either do that and be scored a goal , or you go in one direction in hope to guess where the attacker is shooting. For me the recovery wasn't as good as the reflex he had while going in the opposite way. That was fucking amazing and it left me with my mouth opened.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the users were loud against playing one keeper in CL and other in La Liga.
Glad we're finally all left without a doubt in both our keepers and Lucho's decision.

Home of Barca Fans