1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

KingLeo10

This season really elevated his profile. He's not an absolutely elite GK like a Courtois or Neuer or Navas in their primes, but he's in that second rung of among the best GKs in the world.

Pena is a scrub compared to him.

Andresito

Staff member
Marc-André ter Stegen: "I have good feelings. I have already returned to the pitch to train in goal." @martinezferran

Seems like he's either back for Granada or Celta. Should 100% be OK for CL.

JamDav1982

Allison I would have as best in world overall but MATS.. when fit.. has been better in last season or so.

Allison, MATS, Courtois are the best three overall currently.. when fit.

Ederson fallen away quite a bit and letting in too many goals he shouldnt.

Porque

Need MaTS back to try and have a run in the CL.

Beat Napoli, good draw and then who knows.

Shudder to think what might happen to Pena against a high chance creation side.

JamDav1982

Every CL team looks like it has flaws.. bar maybe Man City when all fit but even Man City letting in a ton of goals recently.

Barca get a settled system and confidence and anything can happen.

serghei

Allison I would have as best in world overall but MATS.. when fit.. has been better in last season or so.

Allison, MATS, Courtois are the best three overall currently.. when fit.

Ederson fallen away quite a bit and letting in too many goals he shouldnt.

Courtois is the best. The stuff he did in CL in the last seasons is incredible.

MATS needs to do something in CL for once. Last time he had a great game in CL was like 10 years ago almost.

JamDav1982

Nah Courtois was not best last season.. no chance and season before the CL win he wasnt even best in Spain.

He let in a ton of goals in CL others would get hounded for in amongst some top saves.

Courtois wasnt great for Real in league particualrly early on and had a few poor goals conceded then not great in World Cup.

Last three seasons the best GK in Spain alone been...

20/21 - Oblak
21/22 - Courtois
22/23 - MATS

serghei

Courtois comfortably no1 over the last 2 years.

Stegen good in La Liga last season, but that's about it. Can't compare him vs a keeeper that does miracles in CL semis and final like Courtois.

Home of Barca Fans