1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Temptation

@serghei where's Allison in your rankings? Imo he's the best GK itw and more consistent than Courtois.

Every CL team looks like it has flaws.. bar maybe Man City when all fit but even Man City letting in a ton of goals recently.

Barca get a settled system and confidence and anything can happen.
Bayern?

Gnidrologist

I shudder to think where this forum would be without Sergheeee Vs James Davies debates.

:lamine:
Much cleaner reading experience for mostly lurkers like me. I don't want to use ignore function, but there's lot of scrolling to do to get to actually interesting posters in many threads now days due to redundant spammers like them. They should be auto-redirected to their own thread once man-o-man post count reach certain number. How come people be so dull to repeat the same shit like for hours to no end?

iniestaGOAT

Much cleaner reading experience for mostly lurkers like me. I don't want to use ignore function, but there's lot of scrolling to do to get to actually interesting posters in many threads now days due to redundant spammers like them. They should be auto-redirected to their own thread once man-o-man post count reach certain number. How come people be so dull to repeat the same shit like for hours to no end?

I must admit you are right for once. Do something about it MODS.

We aren't interested.

JamDav1982

Nah he isnt.

Move on.

Those who love to pine for Real will always make these claims.

He has been best GK in Spain once in last 4 seasons.

MATS was best in world last season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

MaTS is highly underrated in this forum, its way easier to perform well as GK (mentally) when you have Real's or Atletico's defence in front of you than Barca's headless chicken defence .

CatalinR10

GEnt7IPWoAAMxBt

Mats , help a brother out !

Blackened

Neuer even at the age of 38 is still one of the absolute greats. Made some awesome saves against Bremen and Union. Just because those opponents are not considered top-notch or because Bayern is playing awful football currently, shouldnt diminish Neuers own performances. He is still the top dog.

Temptation

Neuer even at the age of 38 is still one of the absolute greats. Made some awesome saves against Bremen and Union. Just because those opponents are not considered top-notch or because Bayern is playing awful football currently, shouldnt diminish Neuers own performances. He is still the top dog.
Calma. Neuer ain't underrated. Everyone considers him to be in the GOAT GK conversation.

Home of Barca Fans