La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-1

pregra

Time to admit it; not a single one of our defenders, Araujo included, is anywhere near good enough. Shit individually every single one of them, even worse as a unit. And the feckin goalkeepers? not exactly boosting the confidence of an already shaky back four

pregra

Memphis though. Has looked very sharp in all three games so far. Miles better than what we saw in the euros. Griezmann the complete opposite, get him off please

ajnotkeith

Already we are seeing this team would be fucked without Memphis. He's the only dangerous player we have that defenders are scared to press and take on, you saw there what he does with a bit of space. Griezmann and Braithwaite non-entities...

Memphis will carry us and that's sad. Barca.

jamrock

Shocking that we are winning this same when we are playing with 9 men.

Griezmann & braithwaite are useless.

ajnotkeith

Ironic All subs Koeman makes is just subbing defenders and defensive midfielders on for forwards and wants to have 10 strikers in his squad

gatsu

Abysmal performance. This is the first match I am watching this season I was not expecting much but this is worse than what I imagined. There is a lack of talent and gameplan and worst off all players still give this feeling of no urgency. Are they aware that most of them have everything to prove. Everything is chaotic

Home of Barca Fans