NFL

Messi983

And the Carolina Panthers are now on the clock.

The Chicago Bears have traded the No. 1 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft to the Carolina Panthers, team and league sources confirmed to The Athletic. Here?s what you need to know:

In return for the top pick in the draft, Chicago will receive Carolina?s No. 9 and No. 61 picks in 2023, a first-rounder in 2024, a second-round pick in 2025, along with wide receiver D.J. Moore, per team and league sources.

Not surprised about this trade. Chicago were always likely to trade down and Carolina are desperate to find their QB.

Also, Jalen Ramsey traded to Miami. They only got a 3rd round pick and TE Hunter Long for him so the Rams were seemingly desperate to offload him before new season officially starts on Wednesday.

Tampering period starts today though so lot of free agent deals will be closed in next 24 hours.

Messi983

Good signing, we need as much help on DL as we can get.

[tw]1635452083859013644[/tw]

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1635452083859013644

also, Jimmy G to Vegas. Looks like the Raiders won't move up to draft a QB then.

My gut feeling right now says:

1. Carolina: C.J. Stroud
2. Houston: Bryce Young
3. Arizona: Will Anderson
4. Indianapolis: Will Levis
5. Seattle: Anthony Richardson

But really, I'd be happy if we get any of the top 4 QBs (well, Levis and Richardson are probably the most likely) or Anderson.

Just don't overthink.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Not the haul the Seahawks got for Wilson but a decent return.

I’m hoping the Packers draft Jaxon Smith Njigba at 13.

End of an era with Rodgers leaving. It was a great run but I feel sour that he never got back to the Super Bowl. So many brutal playoff losses.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not the haul the Seahawks got for Wilson but a decent return.

I’m hoping the Packers draft Jaxon Smith Njigba at 13.

End of an era with Rodgers leaving. It was a great run but I feel sour that he never got back to the Super Bowl. So many brutal playoff losses.

Was impossible to get that haul given his age and him always talking about retiring tbh.

Hopefully JSN is available at #13.

Hope they go WR, TE, EDGE or OT with our first three picks. Not necessarily in that order, but time to actually invest in the offense for once.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm gonna go insane when JSN is available at #13 and we take another defensive player that's a big project again.

Messi983

Wow Houston. Stroud at #2 and then a trade with Arizona to also take Will Anderson #3.

Agressive move but I like it.

It's No. 3 and 105 for the #Texans for 12, 33, 2024 1 and 2024 3rd for the #AZCardinals.

Feck me, Richardson to Indy, really wanted him on the board to see if we'd take him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans